OUAT/Angel: Love Will Conquer

Summary: Set in Angel S1 and OUAT S3. After accepting the visions Doyle gave her, she ends up in Storybrooke on accident. When she meets Hook, what will happen?

It was a dark night, as Cordelia Chase headed home. She and Angel had recently lost Doyle. He'd sacrificed himself for the greater good, but before doing that, he'd kissed her. They hadn't known until a week later that he'd given her the visions. At first, she didn't want them, but then she'd realized that he'd given her the only thing he had. The most precious thing. Now they'd grown on her, despite the searing pain from them. They missed him, but they still had a part of him.

After half an hour of walking, she suddenly found herself on a road. She saw a sign that read Welcome to Storybrooke. Since she didn't have a choice, she began walking to go see the town. She knew that everything happened for a reason. If she was in Storybrooke, she was meant to be there.

Soon enough, she found a diner that read Granny's Diner, so she entered and sat at the bar part of the diner. She then ordered something to eat.

When she was eating her dinner, a little boy came and sat next to her. She saw that he had a book that read Once Upon A Time. She knew it had to be a fairytale book.

He looked at her, the book in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Henry. Who are you?"

"Cordelia Chase, but my friends call me Cordy," she replied.

"Are you a fairytale?" he asked.

"No, but I do get visions of those in danger. Why?"

"Because every fairytale you know exists in this town. Maybe you were brought here for a reason. How did you get here?"

"I just appeared. One minute I'm in LA heading home. The next minute I'm on a road by the town's sign."

After having a talk about the existence of fairytales, Cordy was quite informed of everything. Although this came from a ten-year-old, she believed it. After all, she was from a world where vampires, demons, werewolves, and ghosts were real. That made it easy to believe in fairytales existing.

The next day, Regina was walking down a gravel road, looking for Zelena.

She stopped, hearing something.

"Show yourself, you winged freak!" she shouted, facing the trees and a couple sheds.

Someone with a crossbow shot an arrow at her, but she caught it, just inches from the side of her head.

When that someone saw who she was, he approached, as he apologized to her.

"Apologies, m'lady. I thought you were the wicked witch."

She looked at him, as he approached.

"And I thought you were a flying monkey."

"I hope my mistake hasn't cost me my head, Your Majesty."

"So, you know who I am," she stated.

"Your reputation in the enchanted forest proceeds you."

"I didn't catch your name," she replied.

"Robin of Locksley, at your service."

He held out his hand flat, so she could give his arrow back.