𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

as soon as the last bell of the day rings i quickly walk to nina's seventh period to pick her up. i was excited to have slight alone time with her in the car since the rest of the boys had rides. nina had a car and her license but shes never trusted herself on the road considering shes been in 2 minor car accidents. as i reach her class i see her walking out as she comes up to me. "you ready?" she says sounding a little tired. "lets go" i say gripping her hand then quickly letting go. "what was that for?" she says giggling. "sorry" i say, "instinct". i had recently broke up with jenna about a week ago, i walked in on her making out with her ex. i was sad and upset for a couple of days but nina helped me get through it, thats why im so grateful for her.

𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

we walk up to mattias car and i dont see the boys. "hey wheres everyone else?" "they all have rides so i guess its just you and me today." "oh alright" i say feeling a bit happy. me and mattia dont really ever get alone time anymore. hes either hanging out with the boys or out chasing jenna. sometimes i feel like he never shows me attention anymore and that infuriates me. i soon calm down and think about all the acts mattia has been pulling today. the "mamas" and hand holding is odd, but he did just get out of a relationship with jenna so it probably is just instinct. 'maybe he does have feelings for me' but that thought quickly goes away as i remember his and jennas situation. 'stupid bitch' i whisper to myself angrily. "hmm?" mattia asks. "i didnt say anything."

𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

while were on the way to my house i get a text from the boys groupchat.

roshaun: hey matt im not sure if i can make it today

alex: same, vic wants to hang out

alvaro: my moms making me help my sister so i def cant

kairi: yall lame i can hang

roshaun: KAIRI

alvaro: damn kairi sometimes you be stupid asf

alex: kairi youre mad aggy

kairi: oh shit did mattia invite nina?

mattia: yes you fucker, i think im gonna finally tell her how i feel.

roshaun: look at my boy making moves

alex: about time its been 4 fucking years

mattia: fuck off

alex: love you papi

roshaun: some gay niggas frfr

mattia: STOP BLOWING UP MY PHONE SHES IN THE CAR WITH ME

alvaro: oh shit our bad

kairi: have fun big boy mattia

mar: lol what read 4:45

𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

mattia's phone starts going off and i cant help but wonder whos texting him. "damn nigga who df blowing up your phone?" i say laughing "its the boys, they said they cant make it." "thats weird, all of them?" "yeah thats crazy" he says with a smirk. 'hm wonder what thats about.' "do you just want me to drop you off or do you wanna hang out for a little?" " we can hang if you want" i respond quickly. finally i can have him all to myself for once. i look over to him and see his sharp jawline and the heartbeat between my legs cant help but start beating. 'this boy gon make me act up' i say in my head giggling outloud. "whats so funny?" he asks smiling. "n-nothing" "okay nina" he says still with that smile on his face. my cheeks start to flush red thinking i said the wrong thing.

𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

we pull into my driveway and i soon realize my car is the only one here. "i dont think my parents are home" i say with my hands still on the wheel. "thats fine with me" nina says while shrugging her shoulders. i park my car and me and nina get out, walking up to my house. i unlock the door and let her in first with my hand leading the way. we walk downstairs to where the basement is which is also my room.

as soon as we get there nina lays down on my bed and as soon as her head hits the pillow she falls asleep. i stand by the doorway watching her sleep which causes me to get a bit drowsy. i set my bag down and hop into the shower considering i had soccer practice today. after i get out of the shower i put on some grey sweatpants and a grey champion hoodie. i see nina is still in skinny jeans and a tight top, so i grab a bright lime green hoodie off my clothing rack and slip it on her carefully so i dont wake her up. after the hoodie is on her i take off her top so i couldnt see anything and throw it over to my desk so shes a bit more comfortable.

i lay down next to her causing her to be in front of me and wrap my arms around her and start playing with her hair. 'one day i promise im gonna make you all mine.' i whisper loud enough for her to hear me but still she stays asleep. i start playing with her soft wavy brown hair and soon after i fall asleep.

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

hii guys i didnt mean for this to be that short but i also didnt want it to be too long. what do you guys think about the characters? im trying to make mattia a very soft type but if you want me to change his persona i can! dont forget to vote and comment. happy reading luvs!