20.

Author's POV

Weekend came quick and it was time for Beca and Chloe, or as Amy like to call them, Bloe, go on their second date. Chloe told the brunette that she's picking the place and Beca just went with it and followed her driections. Before leaving, both of them shared an intimate kiss thinking how lucky they are to found each other. "Ready to go?", Beca asked. Chloe hummed and hold Beca's hand as she started driving. "You look beautiful today," Beca said. She always knew how to hype the redhead up and make her blush.

"A funfair, Chlo? You are a child", Beca said as she reached the entrance and saw families and couples hanging out. Chloe just ignored her and pulled her to the ticketing counter. "It'll be fun", she said. They held hands as they walk side by side, choosing what to do first. "Becccca, let's go get cotton candy", she said. Beca just smiled at how adorable the ginger is, "You're lucky you're cute, Beale", she said as she took out her camera. "Look here", she brought the camera closer to her to make sure she caught all of the beauty of Chloe. "Now, lets gooooo", Chloe whined out.

"That was actually fun", Beca let out as both of them get out from the rollercoaster ride. "Now that it's a little dark, can we go on the Ferris Wheel?", the redhead asked giving Beca hee puppy eyes. Beca just nodded before kissing her on the lips. They both got on it, Chloe looking out at the scenery while Beca just stares at her in awe. "You know, there's a pretty great view out there", Chloe said before turning her head to face Beca who's holding the camera. "Yeah, but there's a better one right infront of me", she smiled which made Chloe blushed. "I really like you, Beca", she said softly. "I really like you too, Chlo", Beca responded as they both look out at the view, smiling.

"You wanna come in?", Chloe asked as she opened the door to her house. Beca nodded and they both walked in. Chloe closed the door and turned to find Beca's lips crashing into hers, slow and passionately, her hands roaming around her back, pulling Chloe closer to her. They stayed there for a minute before Chloe popped a question that made Beca smile. "Do you uh- Do you wanna take this to the bedroom?", she softly asked running her fingers through the brunette's hair. Beca nodded and the redhead held her hand, taking her to the bedroom.

Beca pushed Chloe to the bed, lying on her back before she got on top of her, kissing her roughly. Chloe broke the kiss and took off her shirt as Beca did the same. "You're so fucking hot", Beca let out before colliding their lips again which made Chloe moaned softly. "Don't hold back, baby", the brunette said, slowly kissing her neck down to her chest. "May I?", she asked Chloe who nodded. She slowly unhook the red lace bra and pull it off revealing the redhead's breasts. Beca smirked at herself which made Chloe blushed and covered her face. Slowly, Beca run her tongue over Chloe's breasts, caressing them which made Chloe's body tensed up as she reached her soft spot. The brunette then left small kisses everywhere before going down. She unbuttoned Chloe's jeans and pulled it off revealing the damped pink lace underwear. Beca bit her lip as she pulled the underwear off slowly. She kissed her inner thighs before she went to town with her tongue on Chloe. Chloe was taken aback, she grasped on the sheets as her eyes rolled back, moaning loudly which drove Beca to go faster and harder. "Mhm.. Right there, Becs, d- don't stop", she moaned out, running her hands in Beca's hair as she hit her sensitive spot. Before she could say anything, Chloe moaned out loudly as her orgasm hit her like an ocean wave.