the adoption

After I tell Mrs Sparks that Sammy is coming we heard a door open then I remembered he said to pack and he was bringing his friends .

So I told Mrs Sparks that he told me to pack and he was bringing his friends. Then she said "OK great are they going to adopt ?" I said" idk" she hurryed down stair to let Sammy sign papers.

When they where done Mrs Sparks said to come down and bring your bags. So I waited a few seconds and walked calmly down the steps . But in my head I was fangirling saying "The one and only Sammy Wilkinson is going to adopt me today !!"

After the adoption Sammy came over to me to help with the bags he said "Ms Autumn do you need help with your bags?" I was blushing looking at the floor while handing him my bags .

When I looked up my eyes met with a pair of GAWWWWGOUS pair of dark hazel eyes he looked like a Mexican. A very tall tan hot Mexican. I asked his name because he looked familiar he said his name was Jack Gilinsky .

Then it all came back he is Jack Gilinsky and his friend that was short (not going to lie) with blonde hair and blue eyes( but not bluer than Nash Grier's eyes) name was Jack Johnson !

I was standing in front of not only Sammy but Jack & Jack! This was going to be a long exciting day!