i meet a old friend

After Gilinsky had a smirk on his face I knew this wasn't going to be good.

When we went into the store I was over in the conner and Gilinsky was looking at the girls over on the other side of the store when this guy comes over and puts his hands around my waist .

I turn around scared then I realized it was one of my old friends so I hug him. I guess Gilinsky saw this and came running over to me . He then says" Autumn are you okay?!?" I say yes and interduced him to my friend named"Hamilton" but then I caught myself because Hamilton was friends with Gilinsky .

Hamilton other name is "Nash" . I meet Nash at a festival in North Carolina in 2009 so we where best friends .

When I was at that festival I also fell for Nash and we kissed and ended up hanging out the rest of the night. I also met his brothers Hayes and Will .

They where both charmers . But when Nash and I had to say goodbye it broke my heart . But now we are reunited and hopefully won't get seperated again.

Then Sammy came into the store and for us to pay because we needed to leave . So Gilinsky gave me money so I could pay. After I paid I left to go to the boys but found out they were surrounded by a whole bunch of screaming girls asking for their follow on multiple accounts and asked for their numbers.

I did not want to be seen so I just stood over to the side because I knew if someone seen me we would be there for a long time . I guess someone saw me because the next thing I knew I was surrounded by screaming girls .

I sign papers for a long time but I saw Nash talking to a boy that looked like Justin Bieber but I knew it was Matthew Espinosa .

So I told the crowd that Matthew Lee Espinosa was over there. That got the fans a way but then Sammy asked me why I did that, and I said I couldn't breath any real fan should know that because I had said that a million and one times .

Then after the fans were gone I went over there to Matt to apologize .