What was this boy thinking

After Gilinsky and I looked away Sammy said let's go so we went out side to a big black S.U.V with a driver.

I knew they we going to make me talk about my past . When we got in the car Sammy was in the front and I was by a window because Johnson sat in the middle .

Then Sammy asked me a question I regretted my past . I want to answer but nothing was coming out then Gilinsky made Johnson move so he could be beside me .

When he sat next to me he started to rub my back I then calmed down and started to speak . " When I was born the week after I got out of the hospital my parents dropped me here and never came back . But there is more but I'll tell y'all that after I get to know y'all better."

By the time I was finished I was crying into Gilinsky shoulder . After my melt down we went to the mall to get some clothes for me .

At the mall I was excited to be here I made Gilinsky come with me . We went to Starbucks first then to the Vans store and after that I made Gilinsky come in with me at Victoria Secret .

He was pulling away saying that he didn't want to but a parentally I won because he came in but he had a smirk on his face . What was this boy thinking ?