Not Invited

*Read as you listen to the soundtrack for best experience*

Friday 7.56 PM

"I swear this club only hosted dance parties. This is very...different." Sana points out as she tiptoes around holding Mina's hand.
She was intrigued by all the glamour and glitter in the room. Purple neon lights on the walls, pouring wine, chic suits and floor-sweeping dresses. It screamed of luxury.
Though, as wary as Mina was of getting caught sneaking in, she was enjoying this soothing atmosphere. The energy in the room threw the girls into a state of trance as they blended right among the pretty younger ladies.

"Oh! I know her," Mina pointed out to Sana as she nodded to a tall doll-like figure mingling around a younger-looking crowd.

"Holy shit. She's stunning." Sana exclaimed in a low whisper so only Mina could hear her. She couldn't afford getting caught using such language in here. It would be embarrassing even for Sana, as shameless as she can be.

"Keep your voice down. That's Tzuyu. She's my class representative. I heard she's much younger than us so she probably skipped a few classes."

"Let's go say hi." Sana hooked her arm around Mina's and dragged her towards the young lady.

"Oh? Unnie? What are you doing here?" Tzuyu questioned.
She wasn't one to talk much about herself, a true selfless beauty. Talks around campus were that she came from a wealthy family from Taiwan. Like Mina and Sana, she was a complete stranger in Korea but was sociable enough to make friends - or at least find people she was comfortable with.

"We haven't properly met yet. I was surprised to see you here." Mina reciprocated curiosity.

"Yeah, I actually met these girls at a few other parties when I came to Korea. They have been taking care of me." Tzuyu embraced one of the girls from her small group of four. "I heard you're not from around here either. We have something in common then."
Joy blossomed within her, showing her dimples which made the girls feel right at ease.

Mina introduced Sana, who was beaming at their beauty. The latter clicked instantly with the others given she shared similar hobbies.

Seeing Tzuyu and Sana being so absorbed in talking fashion and parties, Mina couldn't help but feel left out. Her attention slowly diverted across the room, carefully assessing whether the two party-crashers were still properly blending in.

"Wow that's a very pretty gown!" she contemplated as her eyes went from pretty dress to pretty dress.

Until.

"Who is that? He looks so majestic. Those features. A model perhaps?"

A pale-skinned, coral lip, soft espresso coloured wavy hair man sporting a classic black turtleneck underneath a navy pinstripe suit look was the subject of her praise. Unconsciously, Mina angled her body towards the man, an overall tingling travelling down her spine to her torso.
As if on cue, the handsome stranger shifted his gaze to match Mina's.

She could feel drawn to him, not being able to put her finger around what exactly was causing this chaos in her heart

She could feel drawn to him, not being able to put her finger around what exactly was causing this chaos in her heart. Normally she would smile and pretend it wasn't intentional. Though, this time around, the stranger's cold stare wasn't helping her pick up her thoughts so she stood still, locking eyes for what seemed like an eternity.
Until Tzuyu snapped her fingers in front of her face bringing her back to her senses. Instantly she looked back at her friends, moving behind them to stay clear of the stranger's line of sight.
She clenched her fist to her chest to ease her pounding heart.

"What is this? You need to calm down Minari," she murmured to herself.
Meanwhile, Sana and Tzuyu were drawn to the fuss their friend was making.

"If you were wondering, that was Kim Taehyung," Tzuyu whispered in Mina's ear.
"Ohhhhh~ This is the first time I've seen her so flustered," added Sana, amused.

"T-ae-hy- WHAT? No. I wasn't wondering," claimed the flustered Mina as she fanned her face with both her hands. "I need air!"

The double doors to the venue swung open, revealing a face familiar to Mina and Tzuyu. A young man in cosy casual clothing stumbled inside, anger in his eyes, announcing himself.

"TZUYU! CHOU TZUYU! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

A/N:
Our male lead finally makes his appearance in the story. But trouble seems to be around the corner. Stay tuned to learn how their stories unfold next ♥
Enjoyed Chapter 3?
Don't forget to vote