|chapter two - the equals|

Welcome back to another chapter... •

(oh my god I'm so sorry)

•••
X

XX

ǝoɹuoW uʎlıɹɐW-
,,˙ʇsǝq ʎɯ ʇɐ ǝɯ ǝʌɹǝsǝp ʇ,uop llǝɥ sɐ ǝɹns noʎ uǝɥʇ 'ʇsɹoʍ ʎɯ ʇɐ ǝɯ ǝlpuɐɥ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ʇnᙠ ˙ǝlpuɐɥ oʇ pɹɐɥ sǝɯıʇ ʇɐ puɐ loɹʇuoɔ ɟo ʇno ɯɐ I 'sǝʞɐʇsıɯ ǝʞɐɯ I ˙ǝɹnɔǝsuı ǝlʇʇıl ɐ puɐ ʇuǝıʇɐdɯı 'ɥsıɟlǝs ɯ,I,,

•°_quote doesn't effect storyline_°•

"SOLDIERS LINE UP!"

Commander Keith walked in a straight line

everyone gathered into a formation, all standing in a row saluting as they stared forward. commander began to formally march past the line, at this moment I noticed a group of about four or five people, all wearing a uniform. it was a bit hard to see them, because i stood quite far down the line of soldiers. But their backs were facing me as they were all chatting with each other. ignoring the cadets behind them. commander seemed to just ingore them as well, so im assuming they aren't part of our unit.

as our commander passed me, armin, mikasa, and eren, I sharply let out a breathy cough on accident. throwing my hands to my mouth and slumping my chest downwards. completely ruining my formality.

commander Keith quickly noticed and cursed a frown on his stern face. Turning a full 180 towards me. Staring directly at me. Damn it. I caught my balance and returned to a salute. Looking up at him to make eye contact. I tried to hide any emotions but I couldn't help but be worried. Even if i was one of commander keith's favorite soldiers, that didn't stop him from treating me as harsh as anyone else.

I remade my saluting position, while I hardened my stature and thumped my fists on my chest and back. I puffed in a deep breath, making my chest rise up.

"Y/n, your going to try for the scouts correct?"

Commander looked down, right dead at me. His gaze making me feel uncomfortable.
"Yes sir!'
I nodded raising my voice. Commander nodded as well, turning his head. away from me to look at the group of soldiers who were talking.

The first one who had been standing with his back towards us seemed short, taller than me though still short. He had a simple solder like undercut with the middle part. Separating his dark raven hair. From what I could see at least. I remember seeing.the undercut because of looking at his back.

The man looked at commander Keith and began to walk forward towards him, the other three following close. Trailing him. Soon the four solders were in close sight, standing in front of me and the commander. I could feel the stares from my fellow cadets. Burning into me. Along with the Raven haired Boy. He was about my height but a bit taller. Looming just a bit over me as he also stood pretty close. The whole group of four wore the same patch, from the scouts.

I couldn't really look around anymore because I was practically forced to stare at him. I tried my best to not look into his eyes though. He had a very, intimidating aura around him and to be honest I didn't want to stare at him.

"Y/n L/n, here is applying for the scouts."
Next to us commander.comented to inform the man, as if he didn't hear before.
"Alright, L/n. I want you to fight one of us."

I gulped nervously, jolts of worry pinged through my veins when i beard him speak. For some reason he sounded familiar... I'm not sure why, he just did. It's probably some kind of weird deja Vu.

"Yes sir!"
There were three scouts standing close. Two blond while the other was a long haired girl, with it in a pony. The first blond, a girl, stepped out from the line the three stood in. She looked at me and then at the dark haired man, who stood next to the commander simply staring.

She looked at him as if for permission, he nodded and then we both got into a fighting stance.
A few seconds in she began to charge at me, trying to lift me off my feet and onto the ground.
I swiftly dodged and ran behind her, pulling her whole arm up in a fast motion, tugging it behind her. I rested my left boot on the small of her back, leaving a dusty imprint. She groaned as her face collided into the dirt.

This was almost, too easy? This can't possibly be any kind of actual test for joining the scouts, right?

(Hi hi hi.....so I'm really bad at writing fight scenes I'm so sorry. (╥﹏╥) )

As got up and stood, I towering my lean body over hers. Her breath hitched ever so slightly, but just enough that I noticed she was about to so something. she then tried to quickly move her legs under mine to knock me out but I reacted faster than she thought. I jumped up and turned her body around so her chest and legs were into the rough earth. Holding her arms behind her back and immobilizing her knees. Preventing movement from her calves.

I was sitting on her when I felt a firm hand grasp my shoulder, I turned my pale face upwards to look at this blond man. His simple and caring gaze fazed me, he looked familiar as well.

"Alright that's enough. Next up?"
He spoke. His sweet blushed lips glistened when he spoke. Breaking our quick gaze to look towards my commander and his leader.

I shifted upwards and got right off her once his hand left my skin. Rushing my hands to salute at both the leaders.

The petite blong girl turned a slight dusk of pink as she rubbed her neck shyly looking at her commander of sort.

"Sorry Levi, she's really good haha."

I slightly smirked at her words.- Wait, Levi? That sounds so familiar no to me. But why? I'm not sure, it just does.. it's probably nothing though. At least I assumed...

- HI EVERYONE- ER WHOEVER READS THIS IM JUST GOING TO POST THIS AT 1200 WORDS BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE WHEN ILL EVER FINISH IT IM SORRY
I wrote this MONTHS ago and I'm so sorry if y'all r cringing 😔 i gave up because of how much I altered Levi and Erwin's backstory so yeah
I didn't proof read or anything