𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝗡𝗮'𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 | 𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮💛

"Sometimes I just wanna' smack the bullshit out of you." I said as I stared at my six month old nephew.

"Give me my damn baby." My older sister Latoya said before taking him out of my arms.

"What? What I do? He was the one bricking me." I scoffed.

"He's a baby Asia." She stale faced me.

I mugged her. "So? He still human. You being discriminating." I told her before going to the fridge and grabbing a hand full of grapes.

She shook her head before plucking me in my head. "Stop smoking that weed. It's making you even more retarded than you already was." She snorted.

"That's why yo' baby look more retarded than I am." I laughed.

"They took the wrong generation out of school. Y'all niggas dumb." She muttered as she shook her head.

"Gasp! I'm not dumb." I said.

"Only dumb mother fuckers say 'gasp' instead of gasping." She mugged me.

"Fuck you bitch, I'm horny." I groaned before collapsing on the floor.

"If you don't get yo' fast ass off of my floor!" She yelled before kicking me.

"Ow, you slut." I mugged her.

"Got some nerve." She mumbled.

"I'm a slut. Get me lit. I dare you." I said, mocking Pop Smoke.

"Get out my face." She muttered angrily before stomping on my back.

"Ah! Frank come get yo' big bitch baby mama!" I yelled for Latoya's baby dad. He's like the brother I never had.

"Fuck you doing to Asia?" He laughed as he came from the back room.

"Stomping this lil' thot box out." She answered.

"How many bodies you even got this week Asia?" He asked.

"Like 4-5." I answered after Latoya stomped stomping her big ass feet on me.

"You make any money?" He asked.

I smacked my lips. "Don't disrespect me like that ever again. I got a stack from every one of them niggas." I told him before putting my hand out for some dap.