The Bear vs The Moth pt. 1

"Welcome back to The Masked Singer!"

You slid your giant Phoenix head back on. You could have easily drinken 3 gallons of water after taking your mask off, you heard Mic open the show back up from the main sitting room. The other contestants were back in there by now.

You took a deep breath and opened the door. All kinds of people in costumes were put there. A few of them tilted their head and waved at you. You saw the Moth and Bear, who you had already encountered, they were standing near each of the exits. They must be next.

"I hope you all are ready for round 2! It's only going to get more crazy from here!!" Present Mic exclaimed. The judges began to shift in their seats, they leaned forward, eager for the new competitors.

"Lets get our first one out here! Here is The Bear!"

I'm not Famous by AJR played over head. The Bear walked out onto the stage lazily. He waved and nodded to people.

"Whoa! You're a big lug aren't you!" Mic shouted while patting the Bears back, he made a gesture for him to calm down.

"Wow! I'm usually the one to make the contestants calm down! That's new!" Mic said, turning the opposite way.

"Now let's bring in The Moth!"

You looked away from the tv and to the Moth who was jumping to prepare himself, he then slightly jogged as he ran out onto the stage. Rise by league of Legends played over head. You looked back at the tv. The orangish soft fabric used for the costume shone a little in the stage light.

"Wow! Look at those wings!" Mic said. It was true, the wings of the costume were round shapes, some lines a tanish color and the rest a brownish orange.

The Moth spun around in a circle to show off their wings. (The gender of each character is unknown until they sing, that's what I'm tryin to do here).

"Well, now that we've met our contestants, let's get into the clues. First, The Bear, Moth you go on back and relax until it's your turn.

The Moth walked back off stage, you stood back to let him stand close to the tv. The camera man held the device next to his head.

"Now let's get the inside look, on the Bear!" Mic gestured to The Bear. The clue package began to play on screen.

"I'm the last person you'd expect to be on this show, which is why I'm perfect for his show." It showed the black fur of the Bear in an alley, his eyes glowing red. Hai voice lower than most of the voices you've heard.

"I usually find myself in the dark." A picture of the moon showed, fast lines crossed over it until the screen was black.

"I try to erase the past that I can't help but look back on. But our last is what makes us who we are." The deep but high voice said.

"So, I'm here to make my children proud. All 20 some of them." The Bear was surrounded with a lot of people dressed in suits, security gaurds you would assume. Then the screen faded to black. He was in the middle of the stage. Head down, no lights. The only light were the glow of his red eyes.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
(I'm aware they used this song in season one, but fight me, it goes so well with who this person is, and imagine his voice a little more like the peacocks than the twenty one pilots singer, that's how I imagine he would sound like)