Grand Galloping Gala Part.2

Rainbows P.O.V~

Soarin and I were having a good time I don't know if bringing up what I saw was a good idea. Maybe it was just a coincidence.
We came by a wooden bridge and just silently stood there. I looked at him as he looked out a the penetrating moon. His eyes glimmered I'm the moonlight like nothing in this world, he shined brighter than any old diamond rarity could ever find in a cave. *sorry, for the rlly high cringe level*
Ever since I met him, my whole life has changed. The way I look at things, the way i look at HIM, has changed. I just wanted him, too myself. I always find myself looking at him, unable to look away. It's been hard to admit this but maybe, I want to be more than friends. But we can't, I can't. No way I'm crying over more stallions.

Soarin's P.O.V~

I could feel her presence close to me I looked at her as she looked at me.
We both gazed hardly into each others eyes. Desperately looking for more. I leaned in closer. Brushed her rainbow mane. We both looked at each other.
Closer
Closer
Closer
Till we were almost kissing. She then sighed and looked down. I knew something was up
"Rainbow, u okay?"
Rainbow: "Yeah, it's just that I can't do this"
"Can't do what?"
Rainbow: "T H I S, us" " I had someone before and it didn't really work out, it ended I'm the worst way possible"
"Oh," I sighed
"Wanna talk about it" I comfortably said
Rainbow: " He cheated on me, I caught him"
I was shocked, how could anyone take the chance to lose someone like rainbow, she's.
Well, she's everything You'd want in a mare.
"I promise I'll never let that happen again, give this a chance, give us a chance"
I leaned in closer till we could hear each other's heartbeat.
Rainbow: "I-It's too soon. I don't know" she said
I immediately kissed her without hesitation. At first I could feel she was sim shock but then she started to kiss me back. It was everything. Even though she couldn't be more close to me, I wanted her closer.

Rainbows P.O.V~

It was magical, I don't know what I was thinking but, I trust him. He pulled my waist closer to him, I let him, it was like he was thirsty or something. I pulled away and smiled. We both went back inside to enjoy the rest of the night with our friends

I got back with my friends, well sorta. Applejack was off trying out food with spike, Twilight was with cadence and some guard. Fluttershy was with Disord god know what's going on between them. *Should I make Flutyercord a thing in this story, tell me in comments*
I was only left with Pinkie, Rarity and Soarin
Pinkie: Soooo.... how's it been?
She said with a smirk on her face about to laugh her tail of.
"Oh," I blushed "nothing just hanging out as F.R.I.E.N.D.S"
Rarity: "well, that's not what we saw." She said as she winked.
"Wh-what did u see," I said nervously already blushing
Rarity: "Just two loves birds, perhaps some kissing"
Soarin: "uh-oh- yeah thattttt" he said awkwardly
"God damn, Rarity and Pinks, y u always spying," I said annoyed
They giggled
"Promise you won't tell the other, PINKIE PROMISE"
Rarity and Pinkie: "cross my heart hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye"
"Thanks," I said and I walked away

4 hours later~

Everyone was starting to leave now, Soarin was about it drop me off at my house. He said bye to the Princess and then we flew off

We got to my house and we both stared at each other.
Soarin: "Hope u enjoyed this gala more than any other....."
"Yeah, thanks it was fun"
Soarin: " any part in particular?"
"Not really, I liked it all"
Soarin: "what about the kiss?"
"Oh," I said looking down
"Yeah it was good, Nice"
I was so confused, what did he expect me to do or even say?
Before I knew it Soarin threw himself into me and passionately kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. It was heaven and once again I was happy.
After the long kiss, we said bye and went our own ways

That night I layed in my bed replaying everything that happened and I'm happy to say that this was the best night ever!

Soarin's P.O.V~

We kissed. We actually kissed. I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling. Where very I went I kept on smiling this was one of the best days of my life and I'm hoping rainbow enjoyed it as much as I did. I knew that this night was the start of something passionate and serious between us. We just need time,
And we got plenty of time.

-821 words-