PART- XXVIII

Still at Manali (Honeymoon phase)

(Continued from last part)

It was almost evening by the time Khushi woke up. She looked around to see herself in her husband's arms. Turned towards her side, he was still sleeping with his right arm on her waist. His face on was on her right shoulder and Khushi could feel his deep breaths on the skin of her bosom...

"Wait a second", she thought, "on my skin?"... She then realized she was naked. She blushed profusely remembering what all happened between them a few hours ago... his eager kisses and touches... his heat against hers... the way they consummated their marriage... Khushi shied hard.

She looked at him fondly. She gently ran her left hand in his silky hair. She recalled the first time she saw him; then the other time at GI when she bumped into him and spilled her hot coffee over him...

She ran her hand over his naked chest. "It must have burnt him here", softly she kissed him on his chest.

Arnav frowned and moved a bit digging his face closer to her chest. He involuntarily tightened his hold on her waist.

Khushi bit her lip, "How am I going to face him now? After all that we did..." She extricated herself from his hold without disturbing him, and ran to the bathroom.

Feeling much better after a long shower that soothed her aching lower body, Khushi walked out in a bathrobe to find him still asleep. She walked into the balcony of her suite and sat down in one of the cane chairs watching the Himalayas.

"How did I get so lucky?", she smiled, "Getting married to the guy I fell in love with, was nothing short of a miracle", "More importantly being able to win his love is completely your blessing Devi Maiyya", the sweet Khushi thanked her favorite God.

Her thoughts were broken by a call from inside; "Khushi", he said loudly.

Khushi was too shy to face him. She didn't move from the balcony. 

Not getting a response from her, Arnav was irritated. "Khushi, I know you are in the balcony. Come in right now", he shouted louder.

Khushi moved into the bedroom slowly but did not meet his eyes. She was nervous and embarrassed to see his expressions. She wasn't sure how to react.