PART- XXX

A different kind of a chapter here- but a necessary one...

Continued From Last Part:

At Delhi GI branch:

Khushi sulked as she sat sown in her semi-partitioned cabin. Right now, she was very irritated, to say the least. "How can Arnav and Papa do this to me? How did I get stuck here in the office?"

Payal, who was interning in Sales department, had come to check on Khushi in fashion designing. She laughed at her best friend's discomfiture.

"Hey Khushi", she said, "You look like you are having a great time"

"Don't", Khushi warned Payal, "Don't you dare piss me more"

Payal laughed out loud.

"Alright", she raised her hands in surrender, "Arnav jiju told me that you would be enjoying here", she continued, "Wait, let me quote him- Khushi is having the time of her life in our office since the past two days"

"He said what?" Khushi's eyes dilated as her friend nodded

"I am going to kill him", Khushi humphed

"Aaah," Payal tsked, "you love him way too much to kill him Khushi"

"Thanks for the help Payal", Arnav was sarcastic as he entered Khushi's cabin, "Thanks for riling up my wife even more"

"Sorry Jiju", Payal's apology was genuine as she chuckled, "I just couldn't control myself at her plight"

Payal left, laughing sofly.

With hands raised in surrender, Arnav turned back at his fuming wife, "In my defense Khushi, retaining you here at the office is boss's order. I couldn't say anything"

"Really?" Khushi quipped seriously, "You are forgetting that I was there when all of this happened"

"Well, I can't say that I didn't enjoy it", Arnav smiled as he pulled her closer to him

"Arnav", Khushi blushed, "what are you doing?"

"Relax honey, it's lunch break. There's no one in sight", he continued as he kissed her jawline, "One thing I don't understand is why aren't you given your own cabin? That would have made lunch hour more interesting"

Khushi lowered her eyes as she smiled at her impatient husband,"Because I'm still shadowing, and papa said he would give me your cabin after you left"