Chapter 1

Okay, so if you read my other "Tiana/Sophitz fanfic", the "KOTLC book 9", know that i unpublished it because I found out a different way to make it WAY better. So ignore that one, and read this one!!!! (Also if you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about, just ignore this.)

Enjoy! ***LOTS OF SPOILER ALERTS!!!***

Chapter 1, Sophitz (sorta) 

NOTE: She's sad that Keefe still hasn't waken up from his coma...

4:00 AM, the clock read. Hours passed. Then it became days. To the point where it became weeks. He never woke up. Didn't even move. The little hope she had left was slowly whisking away. People wanted her to go home. Get some rest. Take her mind off of it. But she couldn't. He'd been there for her, and she would do the same. But it wasn't as simple as that. It meant that she had to be there every second of every minute, every hour of every day, and every day of every week. And the hard part? Knowing that he was lying right there, still as ever, his face turning paler every time she glanced at him, and his bones getting more rigid. He was lifeless. What could ever be more worse? The little humor and joy she had in the Lost Cities was gone. And now? He wasn't there. She wanted to do something--anything--to bring him back, and wait for him to throw his arms around her, tell her that it was all going to be fine. That it was all just a nightmare. But the truth? It really wasn't.

"Sophie?" a deep-crisp accent called from the entrance of Elwin's room.

And at once, she knew who it was. Fitz. This was the last thing that she wanted to be in for. But even before she could push back her worries and reply to his call, he walked in, noticing her miserable face, dried with all the tears that had trailed down in the past few weeks.

"What do you want, Fitz?" she tried to say sternly, but failed, with a slight trembling in her voice.

She regretted the words as soon as his feet scurried to stand in front of her.

"Are you alright?" he asked, taking a seat next to her as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Does it look like I'm alright?" she countered. She hated him. For everything he'd said to her a couple of weeks back. And even though he had apologized, she'd never forgotten it. And Keefe's state of mind just brought it back, making her more furious than ever. Hating everything else that happened. She didn't care anymore. She wanted him back. That was all.

"I-I'm sorry, Sophie. Really," he spoke softly, his eyes begging to lock with hers.

But she couldn't. She wouldn't. She needed some time. Space. She couldn't deal with this now.

"Sorry isn't always going to change everything," she replied, her voice turning a bit softer as tears filled her eyes.

"We're all worried. And I get that you really don't want to leave, but he's going to be fine. You need to come home, Sophie. At least for a day. Please."

"No, Fitz," she said, turning towards him as their eyes finally locked. Tears trailed down her cheeks, burning her eyes.

He said no more and pulled her close.

"I miss him," she whispered through the tears.

She wanted to say more. Tell Fitz everything that she was going through. But sadness took over, as she cried herself asleep in Fitz's arms.

Hope you liked it! Btw I have a lot more written....and it's SO MUCH Sophitz!!