The Grandparents (And The Birthday)

Victor had gotten home, his grandparents had called and left a voicemail. Since Victor had missed his birthday, they were planning on having a party for him. Victor's mother told Vic that they were going to have a birthday party for him in a few days. Victor was very excited and helped his mother bake his favorite type of cake, vanilla red velvet ice cream cake!

      The day has came, Victor's grandparents are over. "Oh, Victor, we've missed you so much, darling!" Said Victor's grandma. "Yes we did, and also, we bought you A LOT of presents this year because you missed Christmas as well." "Oh really, I can't wait to see what everyone has got me! Maybe Santa came as well!" Victor said happily, looking up at his grandparents. Harry chimes in "Well, of course Santa came, you've been such a big good boy this year! Why wouldn't he has came for you?" "You're right, dad, I'm so excited!" "So cake or presents first?" Said Sam as she walked in the room with a smile on her face. "Presents!" Victor said very excitedly. 

      Everyone sat down and got situated. The first present he got was kind of strange, it was a book, from his grandparents. It was a like a huge book as well, with that, it has no title or author, just a strange symbol on the back. Victor didn't think much of it and just thanked Nana and Papa. 

      The day has came to an end, he was now officially 1 year older and felt very happy about that. He decided that he would never go outside alone ever again. His parents tucked him in to bed, and kissing his cheek. "Goodnight, my sweetheart." Said Samantha then left the room as Victor started to fall in to REM.