Death

It was 2:00AM and Vic woke up to a loud scream that sounded like his wife and children. He ran in the living room as quickly as he could but he couldn't believe him eyes. He saw Ray standing there with a kitchen knife and the sight of his wife and children's decapiated bodies made him want to vomit his guts out. Before he had time to scream, Ray grapped his baseball bat and hit Victor in the head with it. After that everything went black. 

      Ray dragged Victor's body outside and buried him in his backyard. Then Ray drove to a bridge and threw the bodies of the wife and the kids in to the ocean. He then went home to clean himself up.

      A few weeks after everyone's death, Victor's parents California read the news paper. The headline read "A Man, His Wife And Kids Left Dead After A Man Who Just Wanted Revenge" Once his parents kept on reading they figured out that it was their son who had died. They were furious and extremely devastated. 

         The newspaper acrticle read "A man from New Hampshire left dead underground was found by some gold diggers, but the bodies or his wife and children still remain missing." 

         The gold diggers had found Victor, his skin tone was a nasty shade of blue and gray and his body had gashes all over and one eye was light blue and the other eye was still hazel green. Victor found himself alive again. He couldn't remember anything and he wasn't the same persom, he was just focused to kill. He strangled the 3 gold diggers until their death. He slowly awoke from his resting place that has been there for about a year. His legs were wobbly but once he got a good stance, he could walk. He walked back to his old house where everyone had died. He went back in to his old room. The book was still laying on his bed. He opened it again but the pages were different. The page read "I see that ypu're back again my beautiful brother, even though I never got to meet you, I still love you, bro. - Love your dearest brother, Vincent.

      He closed the book. But then he had a strange memory, but it wasn't just a memory because it had never happened in Victor's life span. "The witches... the ones down the street... Nana and Papa gave me this book...." Victor said to himself. "And my brother, Vincent, it's all coming back to me now, I am done with Ray's little game, it was a mistake and he didn't forgive me, burt noe I'm stronger than him and I shall; not forgive him....." Victoe smiled, then he noticed... there was a baseball bat and a pocket knife laying on the nightstand, as well as fingers made out of fabric. He heard a man's voice... "Take them and you shall see, you goal will truly be achieved.." 

      Victor glued the fingers on to his hand and took the knife and baseball bat. Then he noticed a tall man out of the window. "Victorr." The voice had said. "Come with me, young man, I will help you get revenge." A tall man in a suit and tie with no face was standing outside in the woods. Victor followed him... That's where he had met Slenderman and his log lost brother, Vincent

THE END!!