Five- Found

(^Jaehwan's outfit)

Ken's POV

As I stood there in my kitchen, ready to leave for work, I knew it was nagging on the back of my mind. Y/N. I couldn't let her be whisked away by Ravi, even though I'd asked him to. I couldn't. I'd be lying to myself, and to her. I really enjoyed her company, and the way she always managed to make me smile. I fell for her. And I had let myself do it. Maybe she could be the change I needed. What I so desperately wanted. Love.

I grabbed my keys and slammed my apartment door behind me.

I knew the restaurant she was at. I always had Ravi go to the same place.

I was there in no time.

I saw her through the window. She was stunning.

That could've been me, sitting across from her, on our first date. If only I hadn't neglected my own feelings for her. And chosen to instead, deny them, and pass her off to Ravi.

I made my way over to her. Slamming the door open in the process.

I saw her glance up, not meeting my eyes.

Maybe she hated me. She definitely figured it out. She wasn't dumb. She knew I set her up.

I immediately turned on my heel to walk out.

I felt a hand grab my arm.

Your POV

Although I was in the restaurant with Ravi, Ken was always on my mind. The napkins reminded me of him, the way he always cleaned up the spills with his delicate hands. He had taken over my thoughts. My routines. My dreams.

I had to tell him, even if it meant we could never be just friends. I needed to get it off my chest.

I watched as he slammed the door open

I knew what I had to do.

I got up from my seat, and started towards him, only to see him turn around and start to leave.

So I grabbed his arm, the contact shooting tingles up my own arm. Only he made me feel this way.

He turned around to face me, but I couldn't meet his eyes.

"Ken."

"Yes?"

"I have something to tell you." The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

"I like you, Ken. And I just want you to know. That you've always been special to me."

I saw his eyes widen

I knew it. He didn't like me back. And now we could never be the same.

"Y/N.. I.."

I couldn't stay there, so I ran out.

"Wait, Y/N, please listen to what I have to say."

I stopped in my tracks. I didn't really want to hear the 'it's okay, let's still be friends' speech. But I waited for his response anyway.

"I like you too. A lot."

No he didn't.

"I can't even admit it to myself, so I don't know why I can admit it to you, but I do. Really, Y/N."

I turned around to look back at him, only to realise he had caught up to me and way right behind.

He grabbed my arm and held me against his chest.

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too"

As he held me, I'd never felt any calmer in my life that I felt just then. It was surreal. He gave me joy, and laughter. And most importantly. Coffee.