2:house arrest, seriously?

-third pov-

Jason was explaining what had happened to him , leaving out the part where he self harmed. Surprisingly, Bruce and dick were taking the information in well, due to the fact both joker and black mask are teaming up just to have as joker put it 'a play toy'. All that had happened was black mask was trying to get him to fall in love with him and trying to make him become 'the Arkham Knight' in a very abusive way hence the whip marks on his legs because he 'didn't want to ruin his already perfectly scared chest' and the joker was doing the exact same but doing it on the chest with nothing holding him back except keeping the boy alive.

"So what your saying is your not safe cause BM and joker want you?" Dick said

"Well that is what I've been explaining for the past 20 minutes I've been here dipshit" Jason said back a bit pissed he's here the last place he wants to be "I've answered your questions now you answer mine 'what the fuck is this thing around my neck , why can't I use my powers and can I leave now?"

"Your staying here ,Jason. Bruce has put you under house arrest, we have control of your powers with this remote" dick held up a small device that sure enough looked like a remote

"While your here you have to follow the rules, if you don't well you'll find out" Bruce finally spoke up from sitting in the corner.

"Ya can fuck that I'm leaving" Jason said as he jumped off the bed after de-attaching himself from the various machines connected to him. Then began to walk towards a spare motabike but then collapsed from a sudden jolt of electricity go through his body.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR, just let me leave!" Jason yelled almost desperately

"Bruuuuccceee , you didn't need to shock him, the collar would stop him from leaving any way" dick said running to Jason's side, who was on the floor trying to possess every think.

"House arrest, seriously. I think I'd rather be with joker and his crobar than this and that's sayin' somethin''." Jason said as dick helped him up.

"Yeah, well at least your not being beaten to death." Dick joked

"No instead its being shocked to death by my own family"Jason muttered under his breath but dick still heard it.

"Oh don't be like that, jase, you know you love us" dick said

"Fuck that"

"Come on Jason, the boys missed ya, I know you probably hate us but we love" dick gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "let's go" Dick then grabbed his hand and dragged Jason up to the manner (he didn't fly cause he thought it would make Jason jealous) but not before noticing his eyes turn yellow and dick immediately new he was happy to be with his brothers wether he new it or not.

-mount Justice-

The team walk in to the 'living room' of mount justice to where wally was just sitting there staring at the zetta tubes waiting for nightwing to come back.

"Hey what was that all about?" Artemis asked

"I have no idea" wally replied still staring at the tubes "but I could have sworn his eyes changed colour"

"I saw that to, his eyes went from grey to green and back again when he swa you and arty laughing with each other" m'gann said

"next time we see him can you read his mind, find out why?" Wally said curiosly.

"That would be an i invaionsion of his privacy, how about we just ask him" aqualad said calmly as always.

---------------------------------------

(/621 words\)