Stronger

PO'V

Lisa woke up as she was so early, she then see Jungkook was already prepared and was grabbing a bag. "Here is your clothes and stuff I took" Jungkook throw it at the floor as Lisa look at him scared. "Yes, I break in.." Jungkook say as Lisa heart start to beating so fast. "Calm down, go prepared and breakfast will be serve.." Jungkook lick his lips as Lisa nodded and go to the bathroom.

Lisa closed the door as she start to crying, she worried about her parent. She wipe her tear as she take a shower, Jungkook sigh as he get out of her room. Jennie was there as Jungkook look at her. "You're going to school?" Jungkook asked as Jennie nodded and smirk. "Ya, to gather some new information about someone" Jennie swing her hair as she put on her lip gloss.

"Ok but, you've been friend with Lisa and you do this?" Jungkook asked as Jennie give him the look and laugh. "Jungkook, who side are you?! Lisa or Taehyung?" Lisa eyes roll and cross her arm out off annoyed. Jungkook sigh as he put his hand on his hair. "Let me manipulate her into joining us.." Jungkook word making Jennie eyes widen as she face him smiling. "That's a genius of you! I'll back.." She put her finger on her lips as she smirk, walk away to find her brother. Jungkook sigh as he head inside Lisa room.

Lisa was finishing putting on her dress as she looked back and blush. "Let's go, don't waste my time.." Jungkook eyes sign to come as Lisa nodded, she followed Jungkook as she was nervous. She's afraid these people will do something to her. They arrive on the dinner table as Lisa looked around, she catch eye with Jennie as she smile, Lisa looked down as she sat down beside Jungkook as Taehyung drink his drink.

"Ah, good morning everyone.." Taehyung say as a few chef comes in and with a lot of food. They put it down on the table, mostly Lisa as they get out of the room. "Let's enjoy our meal.." Taehyung command and Jennie and Jungkook was already eating, Lisa grab her utensils as she eat slowly. She always looked down avoiding eye contact.

"Ahem, Jungkook" Taehyung called as all of theirs eyes go to the dangerous leader. "I have a mission for you, street persona.." Taehyung closed his eyes as Jungkook nodded. "I'll be there" Jungkook bite on his food as Lisa looked and him worried. "And Lisa.." Taehyung called as Lisa freeze and slowly look at his face. "So, do you want to change?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook and Lisa look at each other as she look down. "Change?" Lisa quiet voice say as Taehyung can heard it, he nodded and he cross his legs.

"Ya, became stronger to protect yourself from us.." Taehyung says without a warning as Lisa eyes widen as she looked down again and start shaking. "We don't wanna do something rough for you sweety, but we're mafia.." Jennie smile as she fix up her hair. Lisa was thinking as a Jennie and Taehyung nodded to each other.

"Ya, ya I'll accepted.." Lisa finally looked up as Taehyung smirk. "Ok, I'll called my other agent" Taehyung say as they start to finishing up their food quickly.

They finish as Jungkook gets up as they all stood up, Lisa walked herself to hear bedroom as Jennie was beside her walking. Lisa arrived at her room as Jungkook and Jennie passed her as Lisa sees Jennie stopped as Lisa heard her sigh. "I'm sorry, I have no choice, only revenge.." Jennie then walked again as Lisa open her door.

Lisa sat on the window as she look at the view to calm herself, she then look down as Jungkook was putting her helm. Lisa was thinking worried sick about Jungkook, is it a usual?.

-
Jennie in the car as her driver drive her to school this time. School wasn't that far from here as she put on a lip gloss under her eyes and make up to pretend to cry as she read the text from the girls. "Lisa is missing!" Joy send as Jennie smirk as she put her phone down.

She arrive as a posters of Lisa was everywhere. Jennie sees the girls as she get off and wipe her invisible tear. "Jennie!" They all surrounded her as they hug her. "Who took Lisa?!" Jennie yelled as Seulgi pat her on the back as they all looked down. "Rumours has it she was with Jungkook.." Jennie eyes widen as she exhale. "I would kill anybody for Lisa!" Jennie clenches her fist as they all hug her, Jennie smirk behind all of that.

-
It was 11AM as Lisa looked at the clock. "Everyone is on the third period.." She say as she looked down her window, Jungkook has arrived as Jungkook walking slowly and Lisa eyes widen as she get out of her room. She try to find the entrance as Taehyung was already there helping Jungkook as Lisa freeze. "How was it dude?" Taehyung asked as he notice Lisa, Lisa looked down. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked as blood was everywhere and scar was everywhere in his face.

"I want to help.." Lisa said shyly as Taehyung were confused. "What?" Lisa clenches her fist as she yelled. "I want to help him!" Lisa yelled as there come awkward silent as Taehyung smirk. "Ok, sure.." Taehyung hand him a medkit as she help Jungkook out. "I can't do it by myself.." Jungkook said as they walk to Lisa room.

Lisa open the door as Jungkook sat down on her bed as he take off his jacket. Lisa wet the cotton with some medicine as she slowly dab it into his scar. "Ah shit!" Jungkook groan as Lisa go slowly, Jungkook look at her. "You're really annoying.." Lisa say as she wash the cloth and cover his wound.

"Better clean yourself after this.." Lisa looked up at Jungkook as she stood up, she put all his supplies in the table as she cross her arm and pouted. "You seen mad at me, why?" Jungkook asked as Lisa looked away. "Go away.." Lisa say as Jungkook give a 'tch' as he head to the bathroom. Lisa then lay down on the bed. She's still thinking about her parent as she just sigh.