No to this

PO'V

Its was a whole week since that tragedy in school, it was Friday as they came home early. "Ugh, school was still in worried of me.." Jennie throw her bag into the couch as Jungkook looked outside the window. Lisa was training with Jimin as Jungkook sees her getting better.

-
Jungkook slowly head down the stair as Lisa was almost defending Jimin. She give a kick on the stomach and chest as Jimin fall down as Lisa was then lick her lip as she smile. Jimin clapped as Lisa help him out to stand. "Great job.." Jungkook slowly approach them as Lisa smile.

"You guys might be tired, let's have a rest.." Jungkook say as they followed them inside the mansion. Lisa quickly change into her normal everyday clothes as she then came back to Jimin and Jungkook.

"She's getting better, I liked her" Jimin say as Lisa smile then. Suddenly Lisa sees a few person passes by the window wearing a mask and all black suit as her eyes widen. "Jungkook!" Lisa yelled as she point to the window. There was no one as Jungkook looked at Lisa weirdly. "You-" suddenly the glass breaks causes by bullet as they all get down.

"Followed me!" Jungkook say as he press the alarm as it go off. "Go hide Lisa!" Taehyung yelled as he get pout of the weapon and start shooting back. "That goddamn bitch.." Jennie say as she start to fight on the front.

All other agent hide in the bunker outside as everyone was moving fast. "Lisa go!" Jungkook say as Lisa shake her head, Jungkook face palm. "Do you want to get in danger huh?!" Jungkook yelled as Lisa sigh. "I want to help and all you trained me is gonna be useless.." Lisa pout as Jungkook give a long sigh and he nodded slowly.

"Ok, but better watch out" Jungkook say as they look at opposite direction.

They brought a gun as they slowly cover each other

They brought a gun as they slowly cover each other. "Wait here.." Jungkook say as Lisa nodded, Jungkook checked in other corners as Lisa back up slowly. A person was behind her as she get an in sting as she hit the person with her elbow on the stomach.

Lock her arm and put a gun right on her forehead as they were breathing fastly. "You've change a lot.." A very familiar voice as she take off her mask. "C-Chaeyoung ah.." Lisa stutter as she drop the gun as she start shaking. "Lisa.." Chaeyoung stood up as she reach her hand to Lisa. "Go back home.." Chaeyoung say as Lisa thinks, she shake her head as Lisa kick his stomach and lock her arm again.

Jungkook came back as he saw another person was peaking at the corner trying to shot Lisa. Jungkook fire the gun at the gun in the shoulder as he fall down. "Yoongi ah!" Chaeyoung try to get up as Lisa still locking her up.

"Go go go!" They heard the leader command as Chaeyoung kick Lisa out as she fall down, Chaeyoung run to Yoongi as she help him out as they run. "Shoot!" Jungkook fire the gun as it missed. Lisa start to to fire a gun as it hit one of Chaeyoung body parts.

They all escape as Lisa was in shock as she start to faint. "Lisa.." Jungkook caught her as he pick her up and bring him inside. Jungkook sees Taehyung, Jimin and Jennie were scar as they were trying to healed each other.

"How did she do?" Jennie asked. "Good.." Jungkook say as he lay her down on the sofa and let her rest for a bit of time.

-
Lisa woken up in the car as she look around, she was right beside Jennie and Jungkook. "Lisa!" Jennie hug her as Lisa was confused, she still hated her as Lisa give a hug back. "Where are so going?" Lisa asked. "To Kim Seokjin mansion" Lisa hear a familiar name but she's doesn't know. "What's up with Mafia's with Kim first name?" Lisa asked as they looked at each other.

"Its a psychotic name I think" Jimin his cigarettes as the smoke hit right on Lisa face. "Jimin oppa" Lisa called with annoyed tone as Jimin smirked.

Suddenly a gate open as a few cars came in, a guy and a girl were in the entrance seem waiting for them as Lisa sees their smile. They all got out at their car as other agent when it. Taehyung and the others bowl at them as Lisa bowl to to followed.

"Welcome.." The guy said as they all nodded as Taehyung looked at Lisa. "Meet our hostage, Lalisa Manoban..." Taehyung introduced as both of them looked straight at Lisa, Lisa looked away as the girl smile. "I'm Kim Jisoo the brother of Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you.." Jisoo shake hand with Lisa as Lisa can feel her aura.

"Head inside to your room.." Jin let them inside, its more then Taehyung mansion, fancy everywhere as one of them maids helped all of them as Lisa and Jungkook pick a room together. Large TV, king size bed and large space as Lisa gaps.

Jisoo passes by as was confused. "Hey, there's another room beside her" Jisoo point at the other room as Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other. "Auuh, I have to be with her.." Jungkook say as the awkward silence passed by. "Oh, ok" Jisoo smile as she walk away.

-
After finishing the welcoming, Kim Jisoo looked prepare wearing a dress. "Where are you going, Jisoo?" Jin asked her sister as she smile. "Somewhere.." She then walk away, she then enters her car as it drove away somewhere.

-
Another mansion was in front of her as she open the car door. The car then drove away as Jisoo ring the doorbell. The door opened as the guy of her dream was in front of her. "Ah Kim Jisoo.." He smirked as Jisoo approaches. "Ah Kim Namjoon.." Jisoo give Namjoon a peck as Namjoon takes off his suit and give it to Jisoo.

The door opened as they going downstairs to the basement. Jisoo then sit beside Namjoon as Park Chaeyoung, Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi bowl to Jisoo. "So, you fail against my brother alliance?" Jisoo asked as they all nodded.

"We're very sorry, boss" Hoseok bowl down as Jisoo shake her head. "Lalisa and the others are in my house, I want to get rid of them.." Jisoo arrogant voice say as it made then scare.

"Boss, Lalisa change, she wasn't a helpless girl anymore they manipulate her into them!" Chaeyoung say loudly as Namjoon nodded. "Boss, what shall we do to them?" Yoongi asked as Jisoo and Namjoon looked at each other. "Here's the plan my child.." Jisoo whisper ad they then disguise a plan.