Expose

PO'V

Lisa was healed as the doctor told her to rest all day, Jungkook keep on besides her as they go inside their room to rest.

"Auh, it's hurt.." Lisa lay down as Jungkook lay down next other, they face each other face as Jungkook realize what she is wearing. "Is there like a dress with a zipper on the front?" Jungkook asked as Lisa nodded. Jungkook unbutton one button as its reveal his chest. Lisa was confused as Jungkook face suddenly become cold.

"Ok then.." Jungkook pull down the zipper as Lisa shocked, she hit him on the shoulder as Jungkook laugh. Lisa pull it up as she pout. "I hate you so much!" Lisa pout as Jungkook won't stop laughing.

"I don't care.." Jungkook then take off his shirt as he lay down again, he clenches his cheek as Lisa melted. "You're hot.." Lisa say as Jungkook smile. "I know.." Jungkook say as he lick his lips as Lisa chuckle.

They turn on the TV as they watch a movie together, Lisa then remembered that Jungkook almost kiss Chaeyoung as she pouted and curl up. Jungkook fell her movement as he looked over to check.

"Mmh? You seem in a badmood.." Lisa looked at Jungkook still pouty as she eyes rolled, Jungkook intimidated and confused. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as Lisa shake her head. "Oh c'mon.." Jungkook hug Lisa as she smile a little and try to fake pout. "Nothing.." Lisa say as Jungkook hold her hand.

Lisa wasn't feeling Jungkook movement as it's the middle of the movie and Jungkook was facing her as she take a looked, Jungkook was sleeping as Lisa smile happily. She scratches his head and then enjoyed the moment.

-
Lisa and Jungkook got called by Taehyung and Jennie to the living room. They arrived as they sees on the news. "Mafia's vs Mafia's" They were shocked as Taehyung punch the table as Jin looked at the table in worried. "That table is expensive!" Jin yelled as they all looked at him.

"Brother!" Jisoo yelled as she tossed her hair and crosses her arm. "This is really bad.." Jimin says as everyone agreed. "We need to do something, fight them.." Everyone can see Lisa eyes turning psycho as Jisoo and Jin smirked.

"Ya! I'll do something!" Taehyung says as he told everyone to go to their own room. They were mad as they got caught. Lisa and Jungkook entered the room as Lisa slam the door shut, Jungkook never sees Lisa this way. Jungkook realized his manipulation is going to change her against everyone eyes.

"Lisa, calm down.." Jungkook say as Lisa glazed at him. "No!" Jungkook then confronted Lisa as they was very closed to each other. Jungkook pull her waist closer to her as Lisa blushes. "Calm down.." Jungkook say as Lisa then nodded slowly as they hug each other.

-
Namjoon punch a table, he was in anger. "I pay you guys and you lost?!" Namjoon yelled as they keep a straight face. "You guys are my best agent!" Namjoon point to Chaeyoung as she stood up. "Boss, there are up and down, were not perfect people!" Chaeyoung also punch the table as Namjoon froze. "Hoseok, Yoongi.. Let's go.." Chaeyoung say as she fast walked, Hoseok and Yoongi followsed her as Namjoon sigh.

They closed the door as Chaeyoung smirked. "Called Kim Seokjin.. Our new boss.." Chaeyoung smile as Hoseok and Yoongi nodded.

-
Taehyung challenge them to fight in a week as they are preparing. "Lisa is still in healing process.." Jennie say as Taehyung nodded. "I know! She is our new best agent, we need her!" Jennie then thinks and agree to draft her.

"Jennie!" Jimin say as Jennie can't do anything. "We need her, Jimin.." Jennie deep voice say as she then sat down and continued with a plan.

-
Lisa talked to Taehyung about her going on the biggest fight as Lisa nodded. Jungkook hear around the corner as he was worried. Lisa then came back to her room. "I'm going on that fight.." Lisa say, Lisa realized she can see Jungkook worried about her as she smile. "Don't worry.. I'm fine.." Lisa hold his hand as Jungkook smile back.

"How's school going btw?" Lisa asked Jungkook as he smack his lips. "Everyone seem like to know you.." Jungkook smile as Lisa smile back. "Are you the suspected?" Lisa asked as Jungkook nodded. "Ya, eventually.." Jungkook nodded as Lisa following him.

"You are very different since when you dating me, you're soft.." Lisa smile as Jungkook chuckles. "I'm not in disguise anymore" Jungkook wink as Lisa laugh. "I like both of your personality.." Lisa say as they lay down on the bed, legs hanging on the side.