Chapter Two

You entered your classroom even though you are still blushing with embarrassment. Everyone eyed you like a specimen that is under an experiment in a laboratory, your teacher is also eyeing you, she looks like a terror teacher.

“What is your name, miss?” your teacher ask

“My name is Sei, I’m a transferee student.” You replied while looking at the floor, you’re being shy again.

“You are too early for the last period, miss.” Your teacher told you that’s why you immediately looked at her.

“What?” you ask, you are being a slowpoke again.

“I said that you are too early for the last period. Aren’t you informed that the classes will be dismissed early?” The teacher replies, your eyes widened and starts to rub your nape.

“I’m so sorry. I got lost while searching this classroom.” You said and bowed many times.

“It’s fine, I got lost too when it’s my first time here at the first day, ahh, memories.” The teacher said while reminiscing her past and then she laughed.

‘Is she tripped also?’ you asked yourself. You then remembered your dumbness while searching for your room. You want to scream and shout and hurt yourself but you stop it because you might look crazy in front of your new classmate.

“Alright miss, introduce yourself.” The teacher told you so you went at the middle and started saying your name.

“Annyeong~ My name is Seikara *put your surname, age and the place where you live here*” You’ll be adding some information when you were interrupted by the guy who went inside your classroom, all of you look at the newcomer.

“Are you trying to avoid my class, Mr. Kim?” your teacher asked, the guy had his side exposed so you can’t see what he really looks like, plus the factor that he is standing at the end of the classroom and your vision is  blurry.

“Oh, ma’am! You’re searching for me? Omg. You have a crush on me ma’am?”The Mr. Kim answered. Your classmates laugh and then you glance at the teacher who is now fuming mad. “Hey ma’am! Don’t transform. I’m just kidding Hahahahaha. I didn’t ditch your class, I just accompanied Lay because you know he always forgets.” Your classmate added.

“You may take your seat Mr. Kim.” The teacher said while shaking her head, then she turns her attention to you. “As well as you Ms. *your surname here* You’ll sit beside Mr. Kim.” She told you while pointing at the vacant chair at the end of your room. You thank your teacher and as you came nearer, you find out that the guy looks familiar.

“Hello.” He greeted you while smiling. He looks like someone.

“Hi.” You replied and take a sit then focuses at the front.

“Hello.” He replied.

“Hi.” You said again.

“Hello.” He repeated for the third time.

“Hi.” You answered again then you looked at him, he really looks like the one you talked to awhile ago. You returned your gaze at the front and turned to look again at your seatmate and that is when you realized something.

‘He’s the one who played with me!’ You said to yourself and looks at him and stands.

“You’re the one who’s at the tree awhile ago!” You said pointing at him. His eyes widens and looks at the back, when he didn’t saw anyone and points himself.

“Me?” He asked you like there’s some question mark above his head.

“Yes, You!” you answered pissed because you just discovered that the guy in front of you is the reason why you became late.

“Eh?” he replied.

“asdfghjkl room.” You said and the guy’s face light up.

“Oh! It’s you! Had you find what you’re searching?” the guy asked with the big smile on his lips.

“What?! You lead me to a wrong destination! There’s no corner at the hallway that you told me, you moron!” you said angrily and you was about to burst.

“Is that so? There’s no asdfghjkl room here. This is XOXO building.” He replied. You became confused.

“Why did the one I asked for help find my room?” you asked.

“Who did you asked for help?” He replied.

“Kai.” You answered.

“Because that is the nickname of the building.” He replied.

“What?” you asked, confused.

Mr. Kim explained the whole history why that happened.

“…The end.” He said, smiling.

“You know the ASDFGHJKL room but why the hell you lead me to other places?!” you asked.

“Then asked your dad.” He replied.

“What the---“

“Btw my name is Kim Jong Dae, call me Chen.” He said offering his hand to you. You sighed.

“My name’s Sei. Sei *your surname here*”

And that’s the start of your roller coaster life with Chen.

{ U N E D I T E D }

20141121

- dearchanbaek