Chapter Five

AN: Apologies for the long wait, I'm a college freshman and was being busy with the school activities-oh please add that I'm lazy too- kekeke. Enjoy.

You are walking fast while walking at the hallway because you are already late. You had woken up late because you prepared breakfast for you and your sister.

“Sh*t. Sh*t.Sh*t” you cursed under your breath.

“Ayoooo~!” You are shocked when someone rode on your back like a pig that’s why you fall on the ground.

“Ouch!” You complained as you rub your butt, you glances at your back and there you see Chen with the Seal, I mean Chanyeol. They are both sitting at the floor too, rubbing their buttocks.

“Hey Pigeon, it hurts, you’re right.” Chanyeol says with his make face-more like a derp one.

“You guess.” Chen replied and stood up. You just look at them both who walked away once they are both standing up.

“What a gentleman.” You hissed under your breath and was about to stand up when you see a hand in front of your face so you look up, revealing a guy who is smiling widely at you.

“Need help?” he asks, you hold his hand and stand up.

“Thanks.” You replied.

“My name’s Lay.” He introduces himself.

“Sei.” You replied and shake your hands with him. Once you let go of his hand he rub his nape.

“Wait, what’s your name again?” Lay asked again.

“Sei. Seikara *your surname here*” You replied again.

“Oh. Had I introduced myself to you?” Lay asked, a little curious you nodded while staring at him weirdly.

‘What’s happening to this guy?’ you asked yourself as your forehead creased.

“Wait, what am I doing here?” He asked himself

“I don’t know. Thanks for helping anyway.” You said then bowed.

“Wait? Help? What help?” he asked. You stop yourself to facepalm.

“You help me in standing up, I was tripped by my classmates.” You explained so he nods.

“Wait a minute, why am I here? Where am I going?” Lay asked again and again so you rubbed your nape awkwardly.

‘What’s the problem with this guy? Really?’

“Ah. Miss, I’m leaving now. Bye.” He says, while waving good bye you just nodded and watched Lay’s retreating figure.

You shake your head and remembered what had happened before the weird encounter with Lay and you can’t help but scream because of frustration.