3. Tryouts

"Stupid is knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believe the lies"

---

Scott, Stiles, James and Harper was heading to the lacrosse field. Scott was afraid that he couldn't be team captain anymore.

"Of course you're still the team captain" Stiles said "You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right?" James asked "Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team. He just told me to show up at tryouts today" Scott said "We got bigger things to deal with anyway" Harper said "She is right, did you tell Argent yet?" James asked "Ah, I texted him but he didn't get back to me" Scott said "You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Stiles asked "I didn't have the money to call France" Scott said "He's right, James and I are a little low on money too" Harper said "Yeah, you three think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House" Stiles said, "Another notice?" Scott asked "Yeah, this one said 'Final'" Stiles said and sighed "Now, what the hell are we even doing here anyway? We got, like, 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them" Stiles said.

Then something catch Scott's eyes making him looked over at the field "It is now" he said.

They all four looked at the field to see someone standing in front of the goal while two lacrosse players was throwing balls at him, but he caught every one of them.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles asked.

When the players was done throwing the balls, the boy took off his helmet, he was younger than Harper and the others, he look like a freshman maybe around 15. He had short light brown hair and blue eyes.

One of the players name Garrett walked over to the boy "Nice, Liam

One of the players name Garrett walked over to the boy "Nice, Liam. You might just be our first ever freshman captain" he said and Liam smiled.

"Okay, maybe you three should just practice a little bit" Harper said looking at the three and they nodded.

---

James, Stiles and Scott was in the boy locker room "Tell me again, why you feel threatened by him, he is just a kid" James said "Because he is too good" Stiles said "You two just don't like someone stealing your spotlight on the field" James said "Are you not afraid what Coach will do?" Stiles asked "No. Coach love me, I am his favorite, he wouldn't get rid of me" James said "Well, he can make Liam the new team captain and I can't let that happen, I have work so hard" Scott said "Both of us have work so hard to get this far on the lacross and now Liam is just ripping it all down" Stiles said "You are afraid to get back on the bench, the both of you are, but most you" James said looking at Stiles "Just come with us" Stiles said.