8. Time of Death

"Hate no one, no matter how much they've wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how wealthy you become. Think positively, no matter how hard life is. Give much, even if you've been given little. Forgive all, especially yourself. And never stop praying for the best for everyone" 

 And never stop praying for the best for everyone" 

---

It was night and Stiles was laying in his bed, but he was having trouble failing asleep so he turned around and looked at Harper who was laying asleep next to him. 

He looked at her as he moved closer to her but that woke her up. 

She sighed and opened her eyes "What?" she asked "I always sleep in the middle of the bed" he said, "Not anymore" she said and turned to lay on her side, so her back was facing him "I know. I'm trying" he said. 

She turned around and moved closer to him before laying her head on his chest while he put his arm around her shoulder. But then he opened his eyes again.

 But then he opened his eyes again

He sighed before he sat up "Yeah. I can't get to sleep unless I'm in the middle" he said "Then we spoon" she said and turned around "I can spoon" he said and lay back down "Okay" she said "I can spoon" he said before she grabbed him and turned him around, so he were laying with his back to her and she had her arms around him, she then pulled  him closer and Stiles felt like he couldn't move "Hey Harps" he said "What" she said "There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away" he said "Alright, then you do it" she said before letting go of him and turned around. 

He then turned around and put his arms around her before pulling her closer, so they were now spooning again. 

He sighed with a smile "Hmm" he said and closed his eyes.

But he still couldn't sleep, so he opened his eyes and looked at her before he could feel that his arm that was under her body started to hurt. 

He looked at his arm and started to move it, causing Harper to open her eyes "What now?" she asked "My arm's falling asleep" he said and she grabbed his arm before she lifted it away, Stiles shook his arm a few times, before he turned around so they are laying back to back and Stiles then closed his eyes to sleep.