10. Monstrous

"No human is perfect and that's fine. That's okay, that's the way it should be. This is life and imperfection is beautiful so don't be afraid of that"

 This is life and imperfection is beautiful so don't be afraid of that"

---

James grabbed his jacket and got ready to leave the hospital room, "I'm completely and totally fine" he said and was about to leave but Melissa block his way "Uh-uh-uh. You completely and totally have a concussion, James" Melissa said "I am a werewolf, it will heal" he said "Yeah, in a few hours when your powers are fully back. Remember when you cross the Mountain Ash, you lose your wolf power. So lie back down. The doctor said you're not leaving without a CT scan" she said "We don't have enough money for a CT scan so" he said, but Melissa kept blocking his way "We are going to figure it out. So lie back down, that is a order from your mother" she said and James smiled "Okay. Fine" he said and sat back in the bed.

"Can you do me one little favor?" he asked "Anything" she said "Can you get me a tape player?" he asked "Like cassettes?" she asked "Yes. Tapes" he said "Yeah, I'll see what I can do" Melissa said and left the room "Okay, tapes, though, please" he said "Cassettes" she said and closed the door.

When Melissa had left, James pulled up a tape, it was that tape Brunski play for Lydia at Eichen.

---

Stilinski walked out of his office, he had try to get Meredith to talk.

"What did she say?" Lydia asked as Stilinski walked out of his office "Hard to tell. There were words. I'm not sure there were actual sentences" Stilinski said "Nothing" Lydia said and sat down.

"I think we need a psychologist...Or a medium" Stilinski said as he put a phone to his ear "Is she even competent enough to be charged with something?" Lydia asked making Stilinski to put down the phone "If Meredith is The Benefactor, then that means she was competent enough to trick Kate into opening the Hale Vault, competent enough to blackmail Brunski into helping her, and competent enough to create a hit list and pay out money for its completion. This girl's practically a criminal mastermind" Stilinski said "There's gotta be a reason why she would do this" Lydia said "I'm only interested in the 'why' if it tells me the 'how'" Stilinski said "You mean how to stop it" Lydia said "After what happen to Scott tonight, this thing's still going. The payments could be automatic. And as long as the killers are getting paid, and paid very well, that list is gonna keep getting smaller" Stilinski said "We don't just need to stop the dead pool" Lydia said "We need to stop the money" Stilinski said.

---

At the sound of a door open, James got up and saw Harper and Stiles enter, Harper ran over to her brother and wrapped her arms around him, "I am okay, sis" he said and Harper pulled away "Are you okay?" Stiles asked "Yeah I'm fine" James said and Harper punch James on his shoulder "Don't ever do something that stupid ever again" she said "I had to, I wouldn't let Lydia do it alone" James said "Then you could have call or texted" she said "I didn't want to disturb your date and you told me that you would kill me if I did" James said "Yeah if it was not important and this was important" she said. "I heard what happen at the school, are they okay?" James asked "Yeah, Scott and the others are fine" Stiles said "But are you sure you are?" Harper asked "I am fine, my powers will come back soon and then I will heal" he said "Why didn't you call Scott or Malia?" Stiles asked "Scott was at the party and Malia aren't talking to me" James said.