5. I.E.D

"The worst kind of person to deal with is one who has listened to everything you've gone through and put you through it again"

---

Scott have found an headless body which Stiles told him that it belong to Demarco Montana. Chris have search the body and he quickly found out that the men was a werewolf and someone have decapitated him with a wire after that Stiles have called his father and told him about the body.

---

Stiles was now in his room looking at his new board. He had all the information they knew on the board and was connected with red string.

Stiles took out the dead pool cross out all those name who was already dead before he then wrote the Benefactor with a question mark above.

---

Stiles, Scott, Harper and James was in the Sheriff's office telling Stilinski about the dead pool and all the information they knew.

"So, the Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murderess. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car. And then last night, 23-years-old Carrie Hudson" Stilinski said.

"It's a dead pool. A hit list of supernatural creatures" Scott said and pulled a sheet of paper out of his pocket before handing it to Stilinski.

"This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded" Scott said while Stilinski scanned the name and he quickly spotted, Scott's, Harper's, James', Lydia's and Derek's name on it.

"Who found this list?" Stilinski asked "Lydia" Harper said "How?" Stilinski asked "She wrote it. Actually, she transcribed it. Without realizing it" James said "Banshee?" Stilinski asked "Banshee" the twins said "Beautiful" Stilinski said before he looked back down at the list "All right, what are these numbers next to the names?" Stilinski asked "We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the the code was broken with a cipher key" Stiles said "Wait. You mean, like a...Like a key word?" Stilinski asked "It's actually a name" Harper said "Allison" Scott said causing Stiles, James and Harper to look down in sadness.

The sadness in his voice when he said her name. A feeling of guilt, sadness and anger came back to them over Allison's death. They hadn't gotten over her death and they were still healing from the losses of someone they loved.

"Her name broke a third of the list" Stiles said "And now we think there's two other cipher keys" Scott said "Which will give us the rest of the names" Stilinski said "Okay. So how do we get the cipher keys?" he asked "Same way we got the code" Stiles said "Lydia" James said "She's been out at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words" Harper said.