Chapter 10

Cameryn

2MonthsLater

currently at my doctors appointment with my sister and i feel like keeping my baby was the up most right decision i have made in my whole live.

I haven't spoken to King since the last blow up, i guess we still mad with each other and of course Stephen still bothers me, still sending his threats or what not.

"CAMERYN STEVENSON ROOM 5"

We walked in the room and i sat on the table. it was emotional for chloee because she miscarriage and found out dre was cheating on her. i was hurt and angry for her and i just wanted to get her out the house so she brought me to my appointment.

"You started picking names yet?" my sister asked and i shook my head no when the doctor walked in with king.

"What are you doing here?" i asked mugging him and before he could've spoke my sister spoke for him.

"Look sis he should be here instead of me. im depressed and been that way for weeks dealing with my miscarriage and break up and so i called King, its his baby and he deserves to be here not me" she said as she got up and hugged me before walking out the room and leaving.

"Okay Ms.Stevenson lets take an look at this baby. she checked my vitals and then turned on the ultrasound machine and started putting the cold gel on my stomach and moved the wand until we spotted the baby's layout. I Looked at King who was on his phone so i snatched it and made him mug me but he paid attention.

i thought i saw tears in his ears forming but it probably wasn't.

"Okay you 3 1/2 months almost 4 months pregnant, the baby is healthy and good a little smaller than he/she should be so im going up on your prenatal vitamins. take 2 a day. i nodded grabbing the prescriptions and wiped my belly with the napkin and got up to schedule my next appointment.

"How you been Cam?" King asked and i looked at him and said fine.

Dammit Chloee was my ride, so as i was about to call an uber, King said he would've take me home. when we got in the car, it smelt just like weed.

I rolled my window down and just looked outside the whole time when i dozed off and went to sleep.

King

Its been 2 months since i last seen Cameryn til today. Chloee called me to let me know about the Dr appt

after the Dr appt was over, i offered to take her home and she agreed but her pregnant ass fell asleep on me, so i brought her to my house. i had an surprise for her anyways.

When i made it to my house, i tapped her to wake up and she did with an mug. "what are we doing here?" she asked and i told her i had an surprise for her so she would have got out the car. "Like what, is your live in hoe still here? i looked at her and chuckled.

"Na ma thats dead i got me an bodyguard na" she got out the car and followed me into the house where she met jay me and her bodyguard. they said their hellos and i took her upstairs for the surprise.

"What's the surprise King im tired" "Well come on and Bring your pregnant ass on" when we got upstairs we came across the room she used to stay in and we stopped. "Your surprise is in there"

when she opened the door, her eyes got watery and an tear fell down her face

"I turned the bedroom into an nursery, i didnt know the gender so i kept the walls gray for now

"I turned the bedroom into an nursery, i didnt know the gender so i kept the walls gray for now."

she turned to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"King i love it omg this is for our baby, we really having an baby" she said as she wiped her face and looked around the room touching everything.

"and im sorry for how i treated you as my friend baby mama it was my fault and i apologize."

she looked at me and she nodded hugging me as my hands went down to her waist and then over her baby bump. "Move in with me, that way i can protect you and our baby" she looked at me and then an small smile came into play.

"Yes we will move in with you lol" she said as she touched her stomach. "so we cool?"

(giggles) yeah we cool baby daddy.

"aw gah go head and dont forget your ass still mines"

Boy watever come feed me so i can go back to sleep in our comfortable bed." she said as she started laughing walking towards the kitchen

"COME ON BABY MAMA LET ME FEED MY BABIES"

(Chuckles) This girl Sum Serious! I said to myself as i went make her something to eat.

Dont forget to Vote and Comment

XOXOXO BRII LASHANN