Chapter 21

Omniscient

The fact that Cameryn thought their father was dead after all these years that passed really affected the relationships she basically been getting in. After that night at the gas station, Cameryn been catching up with her father. He even met his grand-daughter Treasure. He fell in love with her immediately and wanted to get to know them more. He missed out on everything in Cameryn and Chloe's life, he promised not to miss anymore. Cameryn called Chloe and told her that their father showed up out of nowhere and she was excited, angry, hurt and shocked. That night they was suppose to leave for Houston, her and Kaylin decided to stay and see about what  was going on with him.

 That night they was suppose to leave for Houston, her and Kaylin decided to stay and see about what  was going on with him

He was happy and proud that his little girls grew up Beautiful Smart and as amazing mothers.

All though he was behind the scenes watching their ever move for years, He couldn't help but to think of an perfect time to come back into their life's. He begin to tell them the story of that night of the car accident. all though their mother didn't make it, he too almost lost his life, if it wasn't for his crew saving him. He told them, he was in the drug trade and that his partner double crossed him and wanted him dead, so Don set him up that night, fucked with his car brakes & their mother was killed. So he made an promise to their mother and to himself that he would get the son of a bitch good and he kept his promise. He went to Cuba an week later and killed the leader and took over his operation. He made it his business to finally come back and be apart of their life's and be an family. The girls was angry at first, he wanted years but then understood being apart of the drug business isn't easy specially when you wanna keep your family safe. They forgave him and did everything they could to put their family back together.

Although Corey (Their dad) wasn't their he was telling them everything he hated what he founded out. He told them how he felt and all the girls did was listened and took everything their father said in their minds. They been getting to know each other for weeks. They even met their stepmother Jada and their little brother Caiden, who just turned 18 on Cameryn's birthday. They connected without any problem. Hopefully when Corey meets his grand daughters fathers, it would go smoothly..

 Hopefully when Corey meets his grand daughters fathers, it would go smoothly