Chapter 32

2 Weeks Later..

New Orleans, LA

April 28,2025

Jada

It's been 2 weeks since Cameryn shocked us all by having the baby

It's been 2 weeks since Cameryn shocked us all by having the baby. Not 1 but 2 back to back and then going into shock right after. She started Hemorrhaging. The doctors amazingly stopped the bleeding and got my baby getting right again. I convinced Corey to stay and help her out while he went back to Cuba to finish off his deals so say but i think something else is going on. he been so secretive lately. But he should be making his way back to Louisiana right now. 

So Right now we getting ready to go home with the twins. They finally discharged her from the hospital. "Lord i cant wait to be back in my own bed" Cameryn said packing her back while smiling at her babies and i smiled at her. Caiden, Treasure, and Alex was waiting for us at the house  with the other guests she don't know that's there where they had an welcome home for all 3 of them waiting for them. "You ready?" I asked her and she was fixing baby boy in his car seat looked at me and nodded as i grabbed baby girl's car seat. The nurse wheeled Cam out the room and into the entrance where my bodyguard had the car waiting in front  of the entrance for us to get in. He helped us with the bags and the babies and even helped us in the car and we headed out heading to the house.

Cameryn

2 Weeks ago i felt like i was gonna die right after having my babies

2 Weeks ago i felt like i was gonna die right after having my babies. I didn't have just one but 2 back to back without even knowing. NOMORE KIDS for me no time soon. We was on our way home and I was texting Ant. We been texting since we reconnected through Jessica, and i must say i didn't know why i didn't fuck with him back then because he cool as fuck and very respectful  but that's what they all show before their true intentions come out.

Ant🤪- So you on your way home with the babies?

Me- Yes I'm finally going home and happy about that so much i hate hospitals