Chapter 1

Cameryn

"Stephen stop!"

"Stephen stop!"

your hurting me, i screamed and pleaded  as he continued to punch and kick me in my stomach and head. he was beating the life outta me like i was an man n the street and i didnt know what to do but to shield myself.

he pulled out his pistol and cocked it back and placed it on the side of my head

and im thinking to myself God im about to die. he pulled the trigger and nothing came out. the gun was empty. i started breathing heavy and cried placing my hands onto my face and seen blood.

"Thats what you get for asking me stupid ass question now go make me something to eat now Cam." i got up and went wipe my face and looked at myself in the mirror

i been going through this for 6 months now. all the niggas in the world and i choose to date an white boy. he wasn't always like that.

he changed since his position at work changed and since then i been in hell. i cleaned myself up and went in the kitchen and started making dinner.

i cooked his favorites, so i wouldn't have to hear his mouth for the rest of the night. my head was pounding hard and i just wanted to go lay down and rest.

after fixing stephen food, i went take my shower and go in the room and lay down and he was on que for what he always do.

"Baby you up?" i turned over and said yeah and he came sit on the bed and apologized for the million time for putting his hands on me.

"you just be pissing me off when you tell me im cheating or asking me stupid questions i love you cam and one day you will be my wife."

i just nodded and just stared at him as he kissed my forehead and go up off the bed and went back into the front room. i laid there and silently cried.

i love stephen so much but the way he been treating me lately just proves to me we toxic for each other and cant be together.

i hope he understands when i break the news to him tomorrow or its going be another beating ima be enduring. i cried til i couldnt cry anymore and thats when sleep took over me..

in the middle of the night i felt all wet so i woke up and Stephen poured water on me for me to wake up.

"stephen what are you doing?" he had my phone in his hand and he looked at me with anger and hatred in his eyes was soul black.

"so you telling chloee your leaving me thats what he looks like?" with that he slapped the dog piss outta me and i flew off the bed and hit the floor. i wasn't going leave, i swear i love you bab. he came up to me and pulled my hair and he just started beating me calling me an liar.

i screamed and screamed for someone 2 help me but nobody came. i just took the beating like an man and laid there. about 10 mins passed he stopped and went into the closet and grabbed all my clothes and belongings and packed it up.

"Since you wanna leave then leave but you will not leave with no car no nothing you understand me everything i brought staying with me."

i tried to get up but my body was aching so much that i couldnt even stand. he saw that and he snatched me up and threw me on the bed, then he went grabbed my clothes and grabbed me and threw me out the condo with all my clothes.

"find you somewhere to go bitch since you didnt wanna stay with me" i cried as i took my bags and started walking towards the elevator.

i made it downstairs  when i stopped in front of the condo down the hall from the entrance and fell hitting my head on the door and passing out..

King

Me and Dre was in a meeting with the other workers in the condo i rented for work when we heard an huge bang on the door

everybody took their guns out and looked at one another before dre went open the door and it stood an girl passed out and was badly beating with her clothes in one hand.

Dre picked her up and carried her inside putting her on the sofa and i went up to her when i notice it was that fine chick that stayed in the building with that white boy from upstairs.

"Dre got get me some water, Ty go get me some towels and the first aid kit."

after that got me what i asked for, she was waking up and she was whining in pain.

"Ma who did this to you?" she looked at me and then my niggas and started screaming.

"Bitch will you shut up we tryna help you!" dre told her but she just kept screaming until i cleared out the room and it was just her and me.

"ma i aint going hurt you, im tryna help you now who did this to you?" she looked at me and shook her head and she grabbed her phone out her pocket and called somone.

"Chloee can you come get me please" she told the girl on the phone scared and shook up.

after hanging up she looked at me and just stared.

"Im sorry" she said as she got up and grabbed her bags and left outta the apartment.

"Fuck i didnt even get her name" i thought to myself as i sat back on the sofa and just thought to myself...

New Story Alert

Dont forget to vote,comment and recommend

what about stephen tho?

and King tried to help her but she wasnt feeling it

xoxoxo brii lashann