Chapter eight: family divided

"What has Hawkmoth done to my baby! " Marinette screamed as she cried in Cat Noir's arms, her transformation had worn off hours but right now she didn't care about that she only wanted answers, "I.... " Cat Noir couldn't find the strength to say anything, he was so filled with despair, shock, confusion, fear and anger that he found it hard to breathe. "He attacked me Adrien I don't know why he did but he did and I can't live with that I want my son back!" Marinette sobbed and Cat Noir continued to hold her, "Mari... Marinette your hurt, " he managed to say "I know but its nothing compared to how my heart feels, " Marinette said wrapping her arms around her husband's neck "I'll take you home, " he said leaping off towards their house.
*******
"You failed me, " Lila said sternly "please forgive me mother, I was weak, " Felix said kneeling on the ground like he was begging "stand up Felix, " She commanded and he obeyed "come here, " she said but Felix didn't move he was to scared "I said come here! " Lila yelled and Felix obeyed only for Lila to slap him across the face "mother please, " he begged but Lila didn't stop "your worthless how can you expect me to love you when you can't do what I ask!? " Lila asked angrily and Felix cried "I'm sorry mother," he said "you should be, go to your room. " Lila commanded and let Felix go but when he didn't move she got furious and dragged him upstairs by the hair to his room "I said go to your room! " She yelled and the slammed the door once he was inside, Felix was terrified he knew his mom would sometimes take her anger out on him when she failed, and that usually involved a beating, he didn't know why she did this but she was his mother she loved him in her own way, still he couldn't get over the fact that Ladybug had spared his life since she was evil he was expecting her to order his own father to kill him but she didn't. He was her enemy and she let him live, 'what am I thinking Ladybug has a heart of stone she must be messing with me, ' he thought to himself 'but why would she let me live?' He asked himself, for a moment he felt as if he knew the name they both called him "Hugo, " he kept repeating it to himself as the name never left his mind. Where had he heard that name before, "Ladybug is making me question everything! " He yelled and then in frustration he threw a ball at the window causing the glass to break, after a hour Lila opened the door and told Felix how sorry she was that she lost her temper "oh my darling boy mommy is so sorry, she didn't mean all those nasty things. " Lila said opening her arms with 'love' and Felix ran into them "oh I love you very much my darling, " Lila said "I know mother, " Felix answered "now get some rest I expect progress tomorrow , " Lila said panting Felix on the head "yes mother, " Felix said sighing.
*********
"No there's no way that white cat was our brother! " Emma yelled as her mother told her the news "Emma your making Mom and Dad feel worse, " Louis said upset that his both his parents we're in tears, the two siblings argued for awhile but Marinette stopped them before anyone could get to far "enough both of you, bickering isn't going to help the situation. " "Your mother's right, this is what Hawkmoth wants to divide us and if we fight eachother she wins, " Adrien explained "but how are we going to save him if thinks we're his enemies, " Louis asked "I don't know but what I do know is that we'll have a better chance if all of us work together, " Marinette said. "So what's the plan Mom? " Emma asked