Chapter ten: Setting old scores

"Tell me where the akuma is Hugo, i may not be able to capture it but I can help you, " Multimouse said taking Chat Blanc's hand "its in my ring, " Chat Blanc said softly and Aspik took the ring and stepped on it causing the akuma to fly out "mom your in the clear, Emma managed to reach him and I destroyed the akumatized object" Aspik said through an earpiece "good job you two now take care of your brother while your father and I find Hawkmoth, " Ladybug said through her earpiece.
********
The akuma flew around trying to find someone to affect or multiply but Ladybug captured it "no more evil doing for you little akuma, time to deevilze. " A white butterfly flew out of her bug phone but instead of letting it go she followed it, hoping that it would led her to whoever Hawkmoth was so she could beat them up. "Come on Kitty we have a score to settle with Hawkmoth , " Ladybug said sternly "oh I know I've waited a long time for it, " Cat noir said as he followed close behind her, the white butterfly stopped at a unfamiliar yet large house far away from anyone else. "Do your thing Cat Noir, " Ladybug said as they reached the front door "with pleasure, Catayslum! " he yelled destroying the door and the two ran inside to find the house empty "where do you think she's hiding? " Ladybug asked "I'd say underneath us, I can hear screaming coming from the basement, " Cat Noir said pointing to the basement door and Ladybug eagerly opened it,
********
"This isn't possible I had him completly under my control, those brats shouldn't have been able to set him free! " Lila yelled but her complaints we're interrupted by her door sliding right off its hinges and almost hitting in the face "what's this? " She asked only for her answer to appear a second later, "we have unfinished business Hawkmoth, " Ladybug angrily spat as she swung her yo-yo "well well if isn't Marinette Dupain-Cheng, " Lila taunted "that's Marinette Agreste to you Lila, " Cat noir angirly said "Adrihoney how could you do this to me, how could you pick her over me?!" Lila asked angrily pointing at Ladybug "I think the answer is simple but since you can't get it through your head let me spell it out for you, I don't love and I never will. " Lila screamed in pure fury at this and rushed towards Ladybug prepared to attack her but Ladybug was ready for her and jumped out the way and tied Lila up with her yo-yo, Lila cursed at her but Ladybug shut her up by punch her in the mouth "you don't know how long I've been wanting to do that Lila, " She said angrily "do you think I'm that easy to defeat you blind bug? " Lila asked pulling out the saber from her staff and cutting herself free, she lunged at Ladybug with her weapon but she was blocked by Cat Noir wilding his staff "love me! " Lila demanded "never, " he growled pushing her to the ground, Lila recovered quickly and went to attack him again but Ladybug pulled her back into a nearby wall. "So Lila how does to feel to be beaten by a blind bug, " Ladybug mocked and Lila screamed she couldn't fight them both she decided to make a run for it. She ran towards the window and cracked it open, "catch me if you can bitches, " Lila said running out the window, but she didn't get far as soon as she left she ran into someone welding the fox Miraculous "who are you?" Lila asked only for the vixen superhero to punch her in the gut causing her to fall "Rena Rouge is my name and that was for kidnapping my godson, " she said "Al- I mean how are you? " Ladybug asked cursing at herself for almost giving her identity away "its alright Marinette I know who you are, " Rena Rouge said giggling "how did you get.. " Cat Noir began to say but Rena Rouge cut him off " Emma called me she said you two we're taking down Hawkmoth and needed some help in case she tried to escape, " She said holding out her necklace to them, "so what are we going to do with her? " Ladybug asked looking at the knocked out Lila on the floor, "I don't think she'll be much of a problem without this, " Cat Noir said holding the butterfly Miraculous that he had taken from Lila during their fight. "Oh you cleaver kitty I'm so proud, " Ladybug said scratching his chin "Milady your making me blush, " he teasingly said "good, " she said giving him a kiss "now one last thing before we go home, " Ladybug said smirking.
*******
When Lila woke up  her Miraculous was gone and she was tied to a lamppost, "what in the world? " She asked and suddenly bright lights shone in her face and two police officers appeared "Lila Rossi you are underarrest for the kidnapping of Hugo Agesrte and for many false accusations of others, " The officers untied her and then handcuffed her and shoved her inside the car, "no please I'm innocent, " she cried but the officer didn't by it "anything you say can and will be used against you. "