1 - New School

Toni's pov

"Yeah last night was pretty fun," Jughead said to Toni on speaker.

"Told ya you'd have a great time" she replied looking out her window. "No one goes to the White Wyrm and doesn't have a great time," Toni said biting her lip through the phone.

"But we should talk about it.." Jughead started.

"I know what your gonna say Jug," She said before Jughead could continue. "It was just one small kiss.. and I was pretty drunk anyways" She continued.

"Yeah.. it was just once.." Jug went on "...and I like Betty and you prefer girls"

"So we agree to never talk about that..?" Toni hopes.

"Yeah, I'll see ya at Riverdale High" Jughead answered.

"I still can't believe Hiram shut down Southside," Toni said with a hint of frustration.

"Don't worry you'll do great at Riverdale" Jughead reassured.

"Yeah.. see ya there Jug"

"Bye Tiny" Jughead said as he hung up.

Toni placed her phone down and brushed her teeth. She looks at herself in the mirror and thought to her self,

I ain't making it through that school... it's not like Southside, this place has at least some standards. At least Jug, Sweets and Fangs will be there... Urrrghh I need a girlfriend or at least some friends who are girls... It's now or never I guess.

-

Toni left her trailer and got into her 1979 Chevrolet Camaro. Not the flashiest ride but it was hers. As she parked in the school's lot, she saw Sweetpea and Fangs waiting for her.

"What up Tiny" Fangs greeted her.

"Not much I guess, just looking at the place" Toni looked around the front of the school, it wasn't Harvard but it was definitely much cleaner than Southside.

Toni noticed her best friend wasn't there to greet her "Where's Jug?" She asked.

"Trying to admit his fewings to the girl next door" Sweetpea mocked.

That girl was never too fond of Toni. She would always give Toni cold stares when she was around Jughead. Jealousy maybe, who knows.. Toni would just shrug it off.

The trio sat down near the entrance and watched the students walk by to see the different types of people this school had to offer.

One girl in particular caught Toni's eye. A ginger with long wavy bouncy hair that shined in the sunlight. She wore a simple tight ruby red skirt and a simple black crop top. Not to mention she was gorgeous and had perfect curves. She walked in the school with a sassy attitude and a small crowd behind her.

Toni couldn't help but follow her.

"Where you heading Tiny?" Sweetpea asked before Toni could get any farther.

"I dunno but the ginger's kinda hot" she answered with a smirk on her face.

"Cheryl Blossom?" Fangs thought.

"Cheryl" Toni repeated to her self biting her lip "so that's her name"

"you should probably stay away from her" Sweetpea warned Toni "I've heard she's kind of a bitch and hates serpents"

"Don't worry bout me Sweets" Toni reassured "I'm a grown woman, I can take care of myself" Toni trailed on into the school to look for the same redhead.

-

Sorry this chapter is so short and the writing isn't the best. It's my first ever chapter so just hold on, it gets better later