Tuseday Evening

"Well that is astonishing, isn't it not?"
"Absolutely Todd, thank you for sharing with us, Mary."
"No worries," Mary replied via the telephone, her voice bombing out of speakers, loud enough to he heard by everyone in the room, loud enough to be heard clearly on the podcast. "Not everyday something like that happens." She laughed nervously.
"I'd have to agree with your there." Todd responded, hints of laughter in his voice also. "Thank you again, good luck in the draw Mary."
"That's alright, you guys have a good evening ."
"You too honey." Bec replied.
"Cut the line" came a whisper in the back room, the administrator ended the phone call.
"Now, don't forget if you have a strange medical emergency you'd like to share, just call us at 1500 334 1500 for your chance to win tickets for you and a friend to the premier of A Week With Doosey this weekend."
"You have until Thursday, as that's when we'll be announcing our winners. It's a great opportunity I thought, A Week With Doosey is supposed to be a fantastic film."
"Exactly, I'll be going, that's for sure."
"You could give us a ring Todd, do you have a medical emergency you'd like to share?" Bec giggled
"I could probably think of something."
"I'd imagine you've swallowed a compilation of strange things as a child."
"To completely honest, it's a likely theory, but I'll have to discuss it with my mother just to clarify." They both began to laugh.
"Sounds interesting, you should tell us next time."
"Absolutely I should!" Todd exclaimed. "Until then, thanks for tuning in. This has been Bec and Todd we'll be back tomorrow from 9:30am. Have a great evening."
As the Tuesday evening playlist began to play, the microphones went off and the recording stopped. Both hosts reached for their water bottles, their throats were raw and their mouths dry.
"Great job you two, that's today done for." Rob said as he entered the booth. Rob was basically in charge of everyone, he made sure everything was working, made sure everyone knew their place. He was pretty good at it too.
"That woman's dog, swallowed her wedding ring." Bec announced trying not to laugh.
"They had to squeeze it out of the poor thing." Rob added, kind of shocked.
"Eww."
Rob smiled nervously, as if to say: there are some real strange people around.
"Anything goes" he said with a shrug before exiting the booth