Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys sorry i havent written in a while i was mega super busy with my school work sorry D: oh and shout out to possessed_teddyy she made my wonderful cover and this story wouldnt have a cover if it wasnt for her TYSM!!!!!!! annnyyyyywaaayysss back to the story i hope you guys like it... sorry if it isnt the best its been a while since i wrote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

“I didn't want you to worry, but its ok now I'm shifted everything alright” I Smiled

My mom sighed an looked at me in the eyes “You can come to me anytime no matter what its about... So how are you feeling? An don't worry about you panther its perfect it just means your unique and powerful. To have white fur as a shifter means you have a ton of power you might even be stronger then me once you have a little training... Oh and congratulations on joining the shifters I'm so proud of you”

“I’m feeling fine mom thank you so much its just its all so new to me"

“I know hunny, I know but don't worry everything going to be fine”

She was beaming at me, absolutely proud of me, I knew then as I smiled an hugged her back that everything was going to be alright she had my back an if anyone would stand up with me against this stupid arranged marriage it would be my mother, I just hope everyone understands that I am just not ready to have a husband...

Even if its Jasper...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ENJOY!

~~~~~~

4 Days After Transformation

Its been a rough past few days everything has changed... instead of being the she wolf of the pack I'm now beta to the shifters... something I'm not that thrilled about. Oh and now everyone treats my like I'm something special, my white panther is apparently very rare actually unique no one in the history of shifters has had a white panther. My mom also told me that white fur was a sign of power, so now everyone looks at my like I'm the next big amazing prophet. I HATE IT.... all this attention... it sucks and to top it all off i haven't been in school since i transformed an since today's Sunday i have to go to school tomorrow... and tomorrow also is …..... My birthday.

Right when i was about to start the make up work my brother brought home for me my dads voice traveled up the stairs.

“Roza hunny can you come down here please.”

“Yeah ill be there in a second” I put down my pencil an slowly got up to stretch. sighing i went to my door an headed down stairs... i wonder what dad wants now the last time he wanted to talk to me he told me i was getting married, hopefully he has nothing that scary to tell me...

When i walked in i saw him alone sitting watching a football game, i take that as a sign that its nothing to serious. he looked up at my entrance an smiled, yet again another good sign.

“Hey hunny how are you doing?”

“Um fine” I said confused

He must have seen my confusion and thought it funny because he started laughing...

“What...?”

“Oh sorry Roza its just your face was priceless” He said still chuckling.

“Oh... so uhh what did you want to talk to me about” I asked nervously, something was up.