Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~~~~~~~

A/N Hey guys sorry I haven't updated lately I've been busy with school an everything. P.S id love for you guys to fan if you love, me vote if you like me, an comment if you wanna make my day! OK OK I'm done blathering to you guys so enjoy the story :D

~~~~~~~~~

Recap

Right then the lunch bell ended an we were dismissed from class. The rest of the day was a total blur my mind was so focused on what dad had to say once we got home. Even though my brother didn't seem that worried just annoyed I was still quiet shocked an was so curious to see what was going to happen. No one has ever asked to by the land next to ours because our pack was the biggest an strongest pack in the world, everyone was to scared to upset our pack and cause a war. What would happen when we got home, would dad explain everything? And what did dad want to talk to me about earlier?

~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~

When the bell finally rang I quickly got up from my seat an waited for hope to get her stuff so we could drive home together. As I stood there a boy from came up to her an whispered in her ear, by the way she stiffened i assume he asked her out. A lot of guys fall over there feet for Hope but she doesn't want it, she knows she beautiful with her long flowing brown hair that curled at the end an her sparkling crystal blue eyes, her legs were toned an drew a lot of love from the guys. Hope just looked up gave the boy- I think his name was Kevin- a small smile an shook her head, defeated the guy walked away sad he got turned down, but really he should have known better hope doesn't say yes to anyone she only has eyes for my brother.

She quickly walked over to me an gave me a look that said ‘thanks for the help’

“You couldn't have warned me?”

I laughed an shook my head

“Come on we have to go, Alex is waitin for us at my car we need to get home soon

Dad said he had some things to talk to me an Alex about”

When I realized she wasn't really paying attention i figured it was probably because she got to ride in the same car as my brother... sometimes Hopes love for him is very nasty. I stifled a sigh an kept walking wanting to get home an see what he father looked so pained about this morning before we left.

I was so lost in deep thought I didn't notice we had reached the car in till I bumped into someone, I looked up an guess who it was... Jasper once again. This time instead of brushing me off he was staring at me. I stared right back into his eyes I noticed they were a deep green and fit perfectly with his midnight black hair that looked so soft i just wanted to run my fingers through it.... ‘WHAT’ I cant believe i just thought that …. I don't even know him an i was thinking about running my hands through his hair, I--

I was cut off from my thoughts when i heard a growl coming from my brother, i looked over to him surprised for his behavior when i noticed how close me an jasper were still standing. Embarrassed i coughed an walked past him, jasper seemed shocked for some reason probably because of my brothers rude behavior. I made a mental note to ask my brother about the growl later and got in the car.

I didn't notice that hope was already in the car texting away in till she looked over at me an smiled devilishly at me before winking. Oh god... I new that look... she was going to to be asking me a lot of questions later about what just happened. when i looked out the window jasper an my brother where standing in silent battle. i rolled down my window