CHAPTER 8

" I need you to cooperate ok?"

"yeaa...?" I sat properly and ready for what he is about to say

"Ok listen this is for your safety, I signed you up for a girl group the same company as me"

"why would you do that? Not even with my permission??" I said furrowing my brows.

"we can't always protect you, atleast you can get protection when your in a group. Second I can't always tell them your my sister that's why your always with us" he said giving me a worried look. How far will he go for me?

"I can't I don't have what it takes to be an idol" I told him pleading to cancel it

"but.. .. Please give me one more chance?"

"but i dont want to" I responded

"okay fine if thats what you want!And dont even dare talk to me, I'm doing this for you I'm not risking my career for a STRANGER.AND YOU CAN'T EVEN LISTEN." he blurted out losing control of his own feelings. He walked out

I was really shocked because he never shouted at me like that. He knows I hate being shouted at.I felt I was about to cry because of that.....but i didnt know that i was already crying. The other members went in hurriedly to check on me. I slumped down the bed again feeling defeated. I can't do anything about it, I hate it. I hate feeling helpless.

"Y\N? You ok? You know Just let him be" V said and sat beside me putting his arm on my back rubbing it in circles.

"just smile and dont cry it makes me sad." Hoseok said crouching down at my level trying to make me feel better.

"ummmm...guys just give me some space please?" I said raising my haid wiping down the tears that won't stop falling.

"come on guys lets go" Namjoon said dragging them all out and closing the door behind him.

They left me in the room and followed yoongi. I was Hurt. I can't do anything about this. Do I need to accept this? Or just everyday live in a worry. I was crying for a couple of minutes. My eyes started to be drowsy from crying and closed by themselves. I fell asleep hugging a pillow and burying my face in it.

Yoongi POV
I think. I went overboard there. It's not easy to accept I know since she's forced. But this is for her safety, I don't see a problem about her being an idol she joined many singing or dancing contests winning 1st place she has stable vocals and the visual. She does get what it takes, I'm sure she's just scared of what will happen next. She'll learn to accept it soon I'm sure. My phone rang and it was the manager of the girl group I was signing her up in.

"umm hello?" I answered while fixing my hair in front of the bathroom mirror.

"hey yoongi, so did she agree?"

"no but just hire her as a member and just make sure that she cant quit" I told him

"are you sure?" he questioned me just to make sure I'm making the right decision.

"of course. Anyways I'm hanging up now I need to take care of stuffs"I walked to the bathroom door and opened it and went out.

" okay" he hung up the call and I put my phone down.

I was immediately greeted by the 6 of them standing just right outside the bathroom. Not really the best place to have an argument. Jin sighed and  closed his eyes while looking up. Obviously very disappointed in me. He looked straight at me. He gotta stop scaring me it's all going down when he's upset.

"do you know that you made her cry?!" he blurted out at me

"ummm...im sorry i didnt knew" I scratched the back of my neck and looked down