Priceless diamonds

Wishing Goodnight to Sue and Charlie, I go upstairs to my room.
I am waiting for Sue to notice the popcorn

After a while, I could hear the sound of the TV while unpacking the luggage. I opened the door of my room, saw downstairs. Both of them were sitting close to each other with the popcorn at the centre of the table watching TV and the lights shut down. They look adoring.

Getting inside my room and unpack the stuff. I take out the required books and other stationary and put them into the bag. Then I change into my crimson laced strapped top and rose coloured briefs. Keeping the bag aside, i take my phone and my diary. I've been writing Diaries since the last 2 years. And now I'm habituated writing it. I sit on the bed, under the twinkling of the bright yellow lights. With my right hand I start adding all the details into the paper and with my left I dialled Pacey's number.

Dear destined one, as I write instead of Dear Diary. It's destined one because after I became alone I didn't have anyone to share my feelings. Pacey was there but I didn't like to talk her either. I liked isolation. But I couldn't control my tears and wanted to share my feelings with someone who'll understand them. So I started writing Dear Destined one, and it did help. I didn't know who he is but thinking about him made me less tensed and free my thoughts.

After a while Pacey picked the call.

" I was waiting so long, I even called 5 times." Pacey says with an over thinker tone.

" Oh, sorry I didn't see. I was really busy the whole day." I say to her.

" It's okay. So, They're nice to you?" Pacey asks

" They are way much sweeter than my expectations. They invited me to join them for lunch in Carver's Cafe and Charlie even said that he'll drop me to school tomorrow. But I said, it's okay. Sue, she reminds me of Mum. And her chicken stews are perfect, like Teresa's. And they even have a granddaughter, Renesmee who goes to the same highschool I'll be going." I say trying to summarise everything in once but not actually I did.

" Glad , they're good to you. Because I and Steve was planning to shift with you this time, if you had any plans to stay alone." Pacey say laughing.

"You can come over anytime. You know that. And I am sure Sue and Charlie won't be having any problem with it."

" Okay, now tell me about Kyle. I guess he atleast came to see you the last time." Pacey says

" He dropped me to Airport and has gifted me one of his cars."

" What! His car, his favourite ones?" Pacey asks surprisingly.

" Ya, one of them." I said

" Wow, Aurora. He gifted you that. Didn't I tell you ,he has feelings for you?"

" Maybe, but I don't take him more than a friend."

" Why you are like this? Why can't you handle happiness?" Pacey asks with a dissappointed tone.

"Pacey, it's not about being happy or sad. You cannot consider it my fault if I can't have any feelings for him." I say with a little louder voice.

"But atleast you can try. He cares so much for you." Pacey says

" Why you ship us so much?"

"Because I feel like doing. Okay leave it. And anything more?" Pacey asks

" Ya, he kissed me."

"What!!! He kissed you on lips? How?" Pacey asks pouring out all her dramatic hormones.

"Don't rush. He kissed me on my forehead." I say with the defensive tone.