Bloody sleepover

Shadow's P.O.V

We waited for (y/n)s brother Sonic. (Y/n) asked me a question that I answered and only after I answered I knew to what I said yes to. I was okay with it. I keep it as a secret but when I came to G.U.N and the commander talked about her personality, how much she behaves, her kindness and her kind and fur/quill color I was amazed. I took the most perfect Agents job. I was proud about it but I never was as good as (Y/n)...
She was able to shot someone without even looking and aiming at the "pray". She sounded like she was perfect. She was always called the princess in golden armour by the citizens. I was just called stripes. Which nickname I hated.... I fell in love with (Y/n). I couldn't accept from anyone calling me stripes only from her.
She is...special. I was woke up by her from daydreaming when Sonic came out. "SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!! YOU ALRIGHT?" She yelled. The commander came out of his office to scold me. He came close to me and then his hand swung. I was back in reality already but I was kinda afraid and closed my eyes. I didn't feel anything. The commander wanted to say something but he was tounge tied. He knew I never have caught his hand so he scolded me "WHAT NOW SHADOW? YOU GOT A LITTLE BICH TO PROTECT YOU FROM MY HAND, HUH?!! He shouted and Slapped me hard so hard that his Hand mark stood on my face and turned blood red.
I felt tears coming into my eyes. He then he shouted again..." SO YOU'RE KEEPING SILENT, HUH??!!! YOU NEEDED THAT IDIOT BICH TO HELP YOU  TO SOLVE THE CASE, HUH?!! He shouted then he wanted to slap me again.
He didn't even look at me and shouted...."YOU *slap* LITTLE *slap* BRAT! *slap* YOU *slap* CAN'T *slap*EVEN *slap* DO ANYTHING *slap* ON *slap* YOUR *SLAP* OWN!!! *SLAP*
I didn't feel any of the slaps. I thought that I went completely numb but sadly I was Wrong a lot... The commander looked at me and he didn't see me but he saw (Y/n). He slapped her out of the way. Then she got up looked at the commander with red cheeks and teary eyes. The commander recognized her. He asked her "what happened my dear? Did That IDIOT hurt you?"
Her answer was not pleasing.
She said "GET.AWAY.FROM.HIM.OR.I'LL.KILL.YOU." She turned dark colored and hit the commander away. Everyone was staring but they were ok with it. I ask her "(y/n) why are they okay with that you hit the commander like that?"
She answers" because I always did that when he made me go crazy and break my limits."
"Oh so then I'm not the only one huh?" I ask. "No you're not" I smile. My life's best friend... She protected me from the commanders hand and she even beated him up. She really is a troublemaker. I smirk to myself.
"Hey Sonic" I say.  "What's the matter Shadow? You are all red."he tells me. I ask " what? Okay whatever. I wanted to tell you something personal if I can trust you." He says"sure Shadow. go on with it"  "I've got a crush on your sister from the time the commander showed a pic of her at the very start. But don't tell to (y/n) ok?" I tell him. He looks at me and smirk. "Do you remember you'll have a dinner with us tonight?" He says. "Yes" I answer. "Then you should sit next to her at the table then." He says. I blush and smirk her way."okay Sonic. Thanks you."I say. "No prob Shadow!"he says.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I thought about killing the commander but after I beated  him up I had no will to kill him so I stopped and went to the boys and said "Shadow you're fired. "
He was a bit shocked but he then smiled and said "Thanks my dear." I blushed a little. We went home and I made dinner. Shadow Sat next to me at the table and wanted to feed me. I let him feed me. It was the first time in my life that someone feeds me because I let it. I kinda like it tho.
We were done with the dinner but I needed cold packs on my cheeks because they were too red. They were like blood. It faded after an hour it was midnight Shadow wanted to stay so I let him stay. He wanted to sleep with me. I hardly agreed to that then we went to bed and fell asleep. Well Shadow didn't. He put me on his fluffy chest. I nuzzled my muzzle into his chest fur. It's that soft that I fell asleep almost immediately.

Wow 822 words. By the way I'm sorry for some mistakes. Sometimes I have problems with my spelling. So yeah. I'm gonna continue as soon as possible I swear. Bye until that.

😎😎😍😍😘😘😎😎