How about a little walk?

(Y/n) 's P.O.V

When I wake up I didn't see Shadow. Sonic came into my room. "Good morning my big sis." He said quietly. " 'morning"
I said quietly too. "Where is Shadow?" I asked while sitting up. "He went home but he left a letter for you. Go check it out." He said as he sat next to me.
"Okay I'll get dressed and get downstairs." I said now getting up. When I got down and picked up the letter Shadow left. This was wrote on it:

Dear (Y/n)
I wish I could stay or listen to your words that I should be fired because what the commander did to me but he kept begging me to go back. When you'll be reading this I'll be already at G.U.N agency. If you want to talk then come to the 2nd floor, 159th room. My name will be wrote on the door. I want to ask something from you.

-Shadow

His writing is beautiful. I'll eat breakfast then get my boots/sneakers on and go meet Shadow.
Why the hell does my face feel so damn hot when I say his name or think about him? Oh whatever. "Umm... (Y/n)? Why are your cheeks red?" Asked Sonic. "When I think about Shadow my face starts to burn. I don't know why."
I told him. "It's because you are in love my dear. I just can't wait to see when you tell him" he said.
"Shut up!" I said and punched his chest playfully. "Heheh! (Y/n)!" He laughed. "I'll now go eat breakfast and go to Shads then." I told him. "Okay have fun! If you know what I mean" "SONIIIIIC!!!" I shouted at him. "Fine fine! I stop." After I ate as I said I got my shoes on and went to the Agency. Since it was winter, days went fast because nights were longer and it was dark sooner. I was in a big hurry even tho it was morning.

Shadow's P.O.V

I was finishing the documents on my laptop when I hear someone knock on my door. I open it and to my surprise it was (Y/n). Wow I never thought that she once would dress up like this only to come to me. I was watching her (f/c) eyes while I noticed She had brought her Caucasian Shepherd.
It was already sniffing me and after that it sat next to me asking me to pet it. I kneeled down next it and petted it. It put it's leg on my belly holding itself up. Then it threw itself on the floor. I chuckled. " (D/n) dogs name)!" (Y/n) said looking into its eyes. The dog immediately got up and sat next her. She closed the door and asked "what did you want to ask Shads?" "I just wanted to ask if you could come with me on a walk with (D/n)." I told her. "Okay shads! When?" She asked. Her dog tilted it's head side ways while it was looking at me. "Soon" I said. When I said that her dog jumped at me. I fell. Her dog was on a lead which (y/n) was holding and since her dog jumped at me it pulled her with itself. Her dog quickly got out of the way. She fell on me. As she fell on me our lips accidentally crashed into each other's. "Mmm!" She said in a surprise.
We pulled away. "Great now I had my first kiss. " she said. " I love you" I whispered to her and pulled her into a kiss again. After we parted she said " I love you too Shads!" "Will you come on a walk with me then?" I asked her again. "Yes I will!" She answered. Her dog was just sitting next us and looking at us happily and proudly while we saw Rouge standing in the door having a nose bleed.

Well I'm back after those times I hope you like it tho see ya in the next one!