Chapter Two

Over at Auradon Prep, Audrey, Gil, and Doug visited Harry in his dorm room and continued to get ready to go over to the meeting.

Audrey was the most nervous out of the group. She had this thought in her head that after her whole "Queen of Mean" stage that the heat was gonna get turned over to her.

"Don't worry babe, their not gonna be worried about you." Harry said to Audreg as he rubbed her back.

Gil nodded in agreement.  "Yeah, everyone there got their own issues to worry about."

"That's actually kinda the whole point of the meeting. To squash all the issues." Doug said. "Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Ben, and Chad are already there."

"Do you think its going good?" Harry asked. "Dad had a lot of problems with Peter Pan... and that crocodile."

Harry's dad, Captain Hook, often recounted his past with him and his sisters. He knew how the hatred was, and was lo key curious to find out how the whole meeting was going.

Ben nervously fixed the sleeves on his tuxedo as he walked into the event room and sat down in one of the open chairs in the circle.

"I just wanna take the moment to say welcome, everybody. It meets a lot that you've taken time to come here." Ben smiled.

"I mean, it's not like we had that much of a choice." Gaston said as he scarfed down sevel items from the refreshments table.

Beast rolled his eyes. "You actually did have a choice, unfortunately you came."

"Woah now. Dad, say sorry." Ben commanded his father, who rolled his eyes.

"Sorry." Beast said under his breath.

Gaston smirked. "I'll take your apology into consideration."

Mal nervously chuckled as she made her way over to the circle. "Okay, so the point of today isn't to leave holding hands and singing the best friend song, but to understand where each other are coming from," She started.

"And where mistakes were made, on both sides." Ben continued.

"Hmmm," Cinderella hummed. "I'm sorry but I don't believe I've done anything wrong."

"Facts." Chad appeared from behind her. "You tell em Mommy."

"Excuses." Lady Tremiane rolled her eyes.

"Not to be rude sweetie, but a lot of us actually think that way." Scar rolled his eyes.

Simba was cringing, "Well, she actually has a reason, un like you Scar." He smirked.

"Unlike your father." Scar smirked back.

"Whoa!" Ben called out. "Scar, that was unnecessary."

"Period." Mal added.

Evie, Carlos, and Jay stood by the door and casually watched as the chaos slowly started to break out among the attendees. Mal walked back over to them slowly.

"Oh goblins, I don't know if this place has insurance against Villain Magic." Carlos said looking through the Hall's contracts on his phone.

"Okay, guys." Evie said, trying to get her group calm. "We got this. It's all about showing them who's in charge. Villain or hero, people tend to listen to Mal and I."

Jay cocked his head at her comment, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Yeah, actually." Carlos chimed in.

"You don't need a big, fancy, fashion company or to be future Queen for people to listen to you... just so you know." Jay scoffed.

"What do ether of those things have to do with this situation right now?" Mal raised an eyebrow to say.

"I don't know, why don't you ask Evie." Jay rolled his eyes.

"Jay that's not what I-" Evie started before Jay chimed back in.

"It's whatever, we gotta stop everyone in there from going crazy, well more crazy then they already are." Jay rolled his eyes as he walked towards the circle.

Hey guys!!! As you can see the first teaser for Descendants Vs. Shadowhunters: Two Worlds Collide is connected. I'm so excited for you guys to see all the secrets and hidden things that are gonna come up in this book. I also got a few surprises as well...

Make sure to vote, comment, and share!!!