Chapter Two

"I actually haven't gotten a chance to see Isle Town yet." Evie said, talking to Mal, as she adjusted her outfit in one of the many mirrors in her cottage.

"Apparently almost no one was, well expect for the Villains, Vks, and oh yeah... the Auradon Police Force and Royal Guard." Mal listed. "They've yet to add it to the Auradon Map yet."

Evie sighed. "Well the town just appeared. Give them some time M."

Mal knew that Evie had a point. She sighed as she fixed her hair. "Okay." Then she looked at her phone and looked at the time. "Where are the boys at?"

Right as she asked that question, Mal and Evie heard a car honk it's horn in front of Evie's cottage. Jay stuck his head out of the limo as he put it in park.

"LADIES! YOU'RE CHARIOT/LIMO AWAITS!" Jay called out.

"Also make sure to hurry because the lines are getting long!" Carlos called out as well as he scrolled through Flitter. "#IsleTown is trending!"

Mal and Evie grabbed their things and hurried to the limo. Getting inside they saw that Ben and Chad were there. Mal raised and eyebrow when she saw Chad.

"Long time no see, Charming." Mal looked him up and down before chuckling.

"Right back at you too." Chad smiled as he turned so that the camera saw all four of the VKs. "Smile!" He said ad he took a couple of pictures.

The ride over to Isle Town only took about 20 minutes. It was placed near Neverland beach, but also near Sherwood, so in between the two. When they first got into the town, the first thing they saw was undercover police cars near the entrance.

"Isn't it funny how I only see Auardon Cops by the town were it's mostly Isle peeps?" Jay said to himself as he shook his head.

They drove for about five more minutes  before pulling in the front of the club. The line outside was filled with mostly the late teen Isle- Landers. But also had a couple of Auardon born teens as well.

"Do they have valet parking?" Ben asked.

"50 bucks says they don't." Chad chuckled as he punched Ben in the shoulder.

Just then, Jay heard a knock on his window. He rolled the window to see Zevon, Yzma's son. Instead of his normal villain kid attire, he sported a suit and tie. He rolled his eyes when he saw who was in the driver's seat.

"Long time no see Jay." He smirked. "You guys need Valet?"

Jay smirked back. "You work here?"

"Sadly. This is actually my Mom's place. I'm saving up for college next year, you know, cause I actually have to pay for it unlike some... people." He said as he scanned who was in the car.

Ben punched Chad back. "Gimmie the $50."

Chad pouted as he handed him the money as the gang began to get out the limo.

Before he drove off, Ben ran up to the front seat of the car where Zevon was now in the front seat. "This is for you." He handed him the $50, plus an additional $200 from his wallet. "And..." He leaned closer to him. "It's great that you're already thinking about college. Come down to my office sometime and we'll talk about the college situation."

Zevon smirked at him right before he rolled the window up and drove the car away.

Meanwhile,