Zero..

(The video has me dead!! Akiwkejfndiekqkeuuf)

Twelve's Pov

It was the next morning and I was awoken to the sunlight shining on my face, I opened my eyes and rised up, I remembered the pain from last night hoping that it never happens again. I looked at my left wrist and the zero was still there?!? I thought I was seeing things because of the pain in my head!. I walked out of the room to the man with the beard and Eleven sitting at the table with plates of food ready to eat, "Come sit down." Eleven patted a spot next to her and I noticed it was one of the chocolate pudding cases beside my plate, I smiled and the man said "I bought some while you two were out yesterday." He smiled at me, I smiled back, "I assume you know Eleven?" He asked and I nodded stuffing eggs into my mouth "Well, I'm Hopper, and you are?-" he was cut off by Eleven "Twelve.." She said "Huh?" I said with my mouth full.

She grabbed my arm and slammed my wrist on the table and showed it to Hopper, he looked wide-eyed at me "So, I see I'm raising two girls with powers.." He said "What's the power?" He asked, "F-" I was cut off by Eleven "Fire." She said staring soulless at Hopper "Oh jeez, I'm gonna have to put out A LOT of fires.."  I giggled at his comment and kept eating fast "Slow down before your stomach starts to hurt." Eleven said taking my fork "But I wanna get to my chocolate pudding." I said trying to get my fork back from her "God, she spends one day here and you both are already acting like sisters." Hopper rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his hot drink. "Twelve since your finished already you go ahead and get dressed, El you take her out today and buy her some new clothes alright?" He said handing her some money from his "Yes." She said and I nodded and got up from my seat.

I changed into some of Eleven's clothes again and she came in "Are you ready?" She asked "Yes." She smiled "Let's go!" She exclaimed and I followed her out the door.
As we made it outside the house, I seen Mike pulling up with his bike "El! Where ya goin'?" He asked getting off his bike "I'm taking Twelve to get new clothes." She said walking off "Wait a minute!" I heard him running after us "Did you just say TWELVE?!" He asked in confusion "Yes, that's her name, look." She held up my arm and showed him my number on my wrist "What the hell?! So YOU have powers too?!" He asked shocked "Y-Yes, I do.. It's fire." I said soothing the pain from my wrist from Eleven's tight grip. "Oh.. Well, try not to burn anything or anybody alright?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and chased after Eleven. 

We made to this place called "StarCourt" Mall and Eleven gestured me to come on, Mike tagged along with us but tried keeping me a far distance from Eleven, why is this guy being such a jerk? I noticed him looking behind him and Eleven to see if I was far away enough, I looked to the side trying not to make it obvious that I'm not totally glaring at him.
We walked inside and there was lights, crowds of people, it was like a whole rainbow inside the place, Eleven grabbed my hand and we walked into this random store and she got me some things that I wanted, Mike was pushing me a little keeping me a better distance from Eleven. I wanted to burn him alive so bad, Eleven looked at me wide-eyed, "Hey, Hey! Are you okay?! Your eyes are turning a different color..." She said with her hands on my shoulders, I got out of my thoughts,  "S-Sorry, I-I was just thinking of something making me angry.."

"Were you just about to use your powers?" She asked "N-No! Of course not!" I exclaimed shaking my head quickly. "There's no need to lie to me, what's wrong?" She asked "N-Nothing.. It's just the line is long and I was getting frustrated." I said rubbing my arm, "Were next anyway." Mike said in a sarcastic tone.

We left the store and I began feeling the pain in my head again, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and fell on the floor at my knees, Mike and Eleven turned around and Eleven ran over to me while Mike just stood there "What's wrong with her?!?!" People were beginning to stare, "Twelve, Twelve! Are you okay?!" Eleven exclaimed I wasn't listening to her, all I was focused on was the pain in my head "TWELVE, TWELVE!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" *fades out*