Green, Blue Eyes

Twelve's Pov

It has almost been three hours since Eleven went out with Max, I've just been sitting in my room in silence letting my imagination run wild, Hopper came in to check up on me which interrupted my thoughts, "Hey, is everything okay?, it's been awfully quiet in here." He asked "Yeah, everything's fine." I said looking back down at the creaky wooden floor "Okay, well, let me know if you need anything." He said and I responded with a nod. I was starting to get bored and I walked out the room to go eat some Chocolate Pudding, while walking Eleven's room caught my eye, the door was open and a radio was playing.
I snuck in and found some sort of book, I looked into it and there was no words in it, it was just blank, I then found a pen, I grabbed it and skedaddled back over to my room. I made it back and I sat down at my desk, since there was no words or anything in it I decided to write something. I wrote about how I found a new home and my hand writing wasn't looking so good, but I tried my hardest. I finished and wrote about three pages into the book. I shoved it into my desk drawer and went back over to the bed and fallen asleep.

5:36 P.M

I woke up to pain in my head, "AHH!" I screamed, Hopper and Eleven busted into my bedroom, "Is everything alright?!" Eleven exclaimed, turns out she was back from her outing with Max. I started crying "My head is hurting again.." I said through tears. "Hurry! Go into the bathroom and take those pills!" Hopper exclaimed and I got up and I shoved the pills into my mouth and chugged down some water from the sink, my breathing got heavy and I just sat there looking into the sink. I wiped off the tears and washed off my face, when I was done I looked into the mirror and I looked at myself, my eyes...they were a greenish blue color.. What?! I thought I was seeing things and I washed my face again and my eyes were still the same color!. I rushed out the bathroom completely covering my face, I rushed back into my room and looked at my left wrist, the same thing was still there, '01'....

I stared at my wrist for what felt like hours, I then went back into the bathroom and my eyes were back to normal, I shrugged it off, Maybe I was seeing things, I walked back into my room, and since I was bored, I just went back to sleep.

Fast forward three weeks later>>>

I noticed that "Mike" Boy stopped coming to our house, I knocked on Eleven's door and she opened it, I seen Max on her bed reading comic books, "Hey, I wanted to ask you something." I said, she shut the door and crossed her arms "What is it?" She asked "What happened to Mike?" I asked fiddling with my fingers. "Can we not talk about Mike?.." She said looking down at her feet, I looked at her, she wiped her cheek and walked back into her room. I walked back into mine and sat on my bed once again, Hopper walked in letting me know that dinner was ready.
I walked into the living room and sat at the table, we had spaghetti O's, I seen Max sitting across from me with an empty plate and she was eating my chocolate pudding! "Hey, uh, Max, that's mine-" she cut me off "And? El said I could have some." She said continuing to eat and I looked at Eleven and she looked at me back while putting a spoonful into her mouth.

After dinner I was watching TV with Hopper and Eleven ran over and exclaimed at me "We have to go! NOW!" She yelled the last part, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house, we ran to.. A pool place? "W-what are we doing here?!" I exclaimed "No time to explain! Come on!"
We walked in and speed walked, I seen Dustin, Mike, Lucas, and Will. "Guys, the walkie talkie is in the sauna, I think that should lead him in there." Mike said, "hide!" Mike exclaimed, Eleven grabbed my hand and we were hiding in a dark place, Mike then started talking "Billy~ come and get me you piece of shit!" He exclaimed, "Now!" Will whisper yelled and Eleven let go of me and started using her powers and locked this "Billy" guy in some sort of hot room.

Billy ran over to the door and slammed into it which startled me and I hid behind Eleven, Billy slammed into the door and it startled me again, I was terrified, especially the fact that he looked like he was being burned alive (which is what I love to do -Twelve) and that I didn't know who he was either. Max went up to the window "It's gonna be okay Billy, it's gonna be okay!" She exclaimed through tears "Max he made me do it!" He was crying as well "He made me do it!" He exclaimed again, I thought to myself 'Made him do what?' "I-I c-can't control it!" He yelled at her again, and now things started getting worse at this point.

He fell on the floor and started screaming, after a few seconds Eleven was backing up with me behind her, I was terrified of this man, I didn't know what to do. Should I help or not?!
Billy slammed into the door one more time, as powerful as a bull, he looked at everyone with glares, he then ran towards Eleven but she used her powers in time to protect everyone, especially me.
She flinged him into the wall causing a huge crack "You little bitch!" He got up and started choking her, "NO NO!" she started screaming, he was choking her and her face started turning purple, Mike ran over with a bat "LET GO OF HER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" He hit him in the head with the bat, Billy fell to the floor and we sat there staring at his body on the ground, Billy then lifted up his head and looked at everyone then had his eyes on me and me only "Y-You, He-He's been looking for you.." He pointed at me and I was confused and I got scared "M-ME?! WHAT DID I DO?!" I yelled, I was frightened, was I the next to end up like this?! Eleven held me tight "Hey Hey! It's gonna be okay, we won't let them find you!" She exclaimed, it started getting a bit too warm in the area so we all left, and for the rest of that night I was frightened