21

BILLY ANDREWS SPUN THEbottle rapidly

bottle rapidly. in which it unluckily landed on anne whom was terrified to even speak in his presence at this moment. "you know how it goes," said billy. usually anne would swear him off or even do worse but for some odd reason, she was scared to move her lips. she began to shake but managed to keep her cool, "truth." even managing to keep a straight face. billy smirked like he knew damn well how to wreck this day. this smirk had worried everyone. quite literally everyone even his own sister, jane. she hadn't had a reason to be though unlike everyone else who had been bothered by billy almost their whole life. "is it true you have a crush on someone in this room?" he almost gave her an easy question which wasn't expected.
anne took a big gulp eyeing gilbert and said, "it is true." everyone gasped. it was now her turn, so she grabbed the bottle in her hand and spun it as fast as she could. the bottle slowly took its time until it landed on marta. the short haired red head who had just taken a huge breath in preparation for the humiliation she was about receive from anne. "i chose dare," this caused anne to think. so as she should, the other red head put her index finger to her chin scratching at it ever so slightly. thinking of just the write thing to say. finally she thought of something, "marta, i want you to tell billy the truth." this was pure evil of anne. i mean how could she, thought marta. even ruby was surprised by this. ruby is this biggest backstabber of them all too. on billy's face grew a confused look. a frown with droopy sad puppy dog eyes. marta grabbed billy's hand beginning to whisper things into his ears. until anne stopped her before she could even start, everyone was still confused as ever. "say it aloud for us all to hear." interrupted anne. marta rolled her eyes still holding onto the boys hand, taking deep breaths as she went on and on. "in conclusion, i was using you." said marta to finish. at this point, everyone's hearts were struck by many things. on one hand, softies such as diana had tears in their eyes. but others like cole were proud of anne to have that much courage. josie had a waterfall racing from her cheeks as she scream the words, "marta milan's, you slut!" this shocked everyone. billy was crying as well which was rare for almost everyone to witness. "let's move on." he also didn't want to talk about it apparently. "i still love you though." whispers marta. billy took a deep breath, reaching to her ear and saying softly, "it's your turn, babe." hes going to deny things. pretend it's normal. so just as he did, everyone followed along and it had been marta's turn, "anne, truth or dare," she was hurt. she wanted anne to hurt like her. "you can't-" before she could finish, marta cut her off. she really was mad and crazed at this point, "i can do the hell whatever i want to." she demanded. anne was shocked much like everyone else circled here with her, she stubbornly shook her head. she gave in willingly, "dare." marta smirked, whispering "dumbass." under her breath. she mocked anne's actions by putting a finger to her chin and scratching at it as if there was a beard there. "oh! i know, i dare you to admit your feelings for gilbert blythe." said the snobby short haired girl still holding onto billy the bullies hand. anne's face was struck straight. she didn't move nor talk, she was forced to be a statue sort of. blythe stood still as he bit his lower lip eager to know what was happening here. "fuck it," here goes nothing, thought anne. what am i waiting for, she rehearsed. "i love you, gilbert blythe." gilbert's brown eyes went wide. "honestly, i do," she continued. "and i think you might even know that." she finished. her face was redder than usual, along with her watered down green eyes. "i love you too." he admitted almost instantly. the crowd gasped once again. the two stared wondrously into each other's eyes. until they finally grasped onto each other and began to kiss, "took long enough," remarked andrew.