22

AS SOON AS ANNE AND gilbert finished with their "business

AS SOON AS ANNE AND
gilbert finished with their "business."
they immediately took off in need to.
that's when many other people decided to pack up to leave just like them. that's when andrew brother and cole mackenzie were stuck in a pickle. both had crushes on each other. both walked home together. both were stuck in an insanely awkward walk home. "that game was crazy, huh?" it was small talk started by cole. he was a shy kid who had much too say. and yet he never spit it out. "it was," though andrew was the one kept it small. cole realized maybe he hadn't wanted to talk to him and for once he kept trying. "if you could've asked someone a truth or dared someone something, what would it have been?" asked cole eagerly. but to disappointment, andrew answered with a "i don't know" which made it obviously clear to cole that he didn't want to talk. "ok, don't talk to me." mumbles the artistically talented boy.
scoffed andrew, "it's not that i don't want to," he continued, "i'm just anxious to talk to you." he was being honest. as confused as cole was he kept silent. "if i'm being honest, i would've dared you to kiss me." they stopped in the middle of the road. coles heart became fast and loud, pounding through his chest. "what?" was all that came out of his mouth. "in my head, you went along with it." andrew sighed, regretting every feeling he had just admitted for cole. every emotion he was feeling right now. cole has just laughed. he had thought it was a joke. yet, it wasn't. "oh," cole took a deep breath. then he went for it, finally. after wanting to for so long he grabbed hold of the other boys face. he gave him a light kiss then pulled away. and then he was tugged in for more. "wait!" said cole. he backed away which scared andrew. "what's wrong?" his eyes twinkled sadly. "it would have been my turn then." said cole still smiling. "yeah," andrew was relieved and not shy to show he wanted more. "i would've truthfully asked, 'would you be my boyfriend?'" asked cole. andrew stood there with a big fat goofy smile on his face which was still being held by coles hands. "in that case, i say yes."