4: ENTRANCE

At AZ-main campus

As Mei Cheng entered the pillars of the campus, he was immediately surrounded by a lot of girls on different year level, praising and greeting him,

" Good morning Mei Cheng! Here's a chocolate snackcup for you! "

" Aiyah Mei Cheng, recieved my bento as well ! "

" Mei Cheng, you're so handsome today as always! "

" I've watched your competition yesterday and you're band is very awesome Mei Cheng!! "

" Good morning Mei Cheng! -------- hey don't push me ! "

" Bitch ! Don't be too familiar with Mei Cheng! You're not even one of his exes! "

" What the hell!?! "

" I mean, you're too ugly! Mei Cheng won't even spare a glance for you!"

And riot between girls started once again, this has been almost the daily routine for Mei Cheng, when he entered class every morning, his fangirls would immediately welcomed him like a celebrity, sometimes he had wish to change his subject schedule at all with all night classes so the burden of girls swooning on him would lessen but he cannot just do it since he would occasionally have band practice and every Tuesday night , his big sister would visit, he can't miss that time every week.

Mei Cheng swiftly, escaped from the troubling girls and immediately, went upstairs for his class in Science,

...............................

" Mei mei! Why are you late?!"
Song JinYang whispered almost inaudible to Mei Cheng's ears,

" I usually arrived five minutes late though, why surprised JinYang? "
Mei Cheng sneered,

Song JinYang only glared as he exclaimed,

" Eh?! There's a lipstick stain in your white polo! What the hell! So you hooked up awhile, Mei mei... it is still very morning! You want to be caught again?!! "

Mei Cheng startled-------,

" The fuck are you saying? I did not."
He looked for his shoulders and found a little stain of lipstick, that must be from a random girl who got close to him awhile at the front gate. Those girls are annoyingly pushover yet Mei Cheng just let them be since with a little bit of interest, he also like to be praised by girls and those girls as well, supported his band.

Before, Mei Cheng was caught by a checker having sex with his girlfriend at the chemistry labaratory, Mei Cheng was reprimanded and recieved a lot of penalties, he was almost expelled if not for his brother Mei Zhan, who had begged to spare his younger brother Mei Cheng and swear to the department's dean that the incident won't happen next time.

Mei Cheng, regretted it and also swear to himself that he will never screw inside the university's premises since it'll be too bad to be caught again and he cannot burden more his ZhanGe.

Song JinYang only heaved a sigh, then said,

" Yeah, of course, I believe you won't screw up within the school. But you know, try to escape fast ! You womanizer wants to be swoon over by chicks! "

" Oh yea? And you envy me, you poor thing! " Mei Cheng nonchalantly expressed with a smirk, annoying Song JinYang to no end.

This guy's arrogance... tsk!