3: ENTRANCE

At the Mei's Residence...

Mei Zhan carried in his shoulder the drunk and half-asleep Mei Cheng, as they entered the salas, they were welcomed by the frowning Mei Luan, with folded arms resting in the sofa,

" Big sis.... err--"
Mei Zhan is reluctant in greeting his big sister that looks like to erupt like a volcano from angriness,

" Is that what Mei Cheng always do ? How about his grades ? "
Mei Luan asked sharply,

" No. This is rare, I mean I heard they just celebrated because they won again from the battle of the bands. He's with Song JinYang as well. "
Mei Zhan replied carefully not to add fuel to his big sister's flaring anger from witnessing their youngest brother stumbling from drunkenness.

" Really. So Song JinYang is always taking care of his mischievousness? Ain't he ashamed?! How about his grades?? "

" You don't need to worry, sis. He's always got flat one on all his subjects, y'know  he's always on top though he's playful."

" Mei Zhan! All has a limit! Instead of having a band, he should focus more on his studies! His future matters most, we have nothing to inherit for him."

There they go again, from the fact that they don't have parents, Mei Luan isn't always a strict big sister, it is just that she doesn't like his younger brother, Mei Cheng, to go in the wrong tracks as she's anxious for his future, she wanted Mei Cheng to have a stable and high-waged salary in the future and to achieve that dream is for Mei Cheng to take his studies seriously and not dwell with anything although Mei Cheng is an intelligent student, Mei Luan thought it is still best to have focus on it and not to let his guard down.

Mei Luan, in her age 28, already had a family and Mei Zhan, in his 26 years of age is a highschool teacher.

They're both busy as Mei Zhan, the closest and living with Mei Cheng is the one who can monitor his younger brother than Mei Luan, is still quite more stress and had a lot to do with his job as a teacher therefore, in the things that Mei Cheng wanted to pursue, he kinda just wanted Mei Cheng to decide for his own as he trusted his younger brother.

" Yeah, yeah... I'll remind him as always."
Mei Zhan replied as he dragged his younger brother to its own room.

" Tsk! You should! You know, I already have children and I'm busy with work. Please spare me the double stress, ok?" Mei Luan said as she clutched her forehead,

" Of course, how about you go for a tea to calm down?"

" No, thanks. I'll be heading already, I still have a lot of papers to work on. "

" Err... you won't spend the night here? " Mei Zhan expressed with a glint of disappointment,

" Nope, Zhan zhan.. but I'll do next time for sure, Ok?" Mei Luan approached him as she tiptoed to pat her brother's head, Mei Zhan only pouted as he replied,

" Then thanks for visiting us, Big sis. Cheng have missed you. "

Mei Luan only chuckled,
" How did you know? Hmm??"

" I could felt it. "

" Is that so. Then I'm very happy. "
Mei Luan expressed as she entered Mei Cheng's room. In there, she sat beside the sleeping Mei Cheng and kissed Mei Cheng's forehead and whispered her sister's caring regards.

.................................

The next morning,

" I'll be going now. "

Mei Cheng expressed after he's done preparing for school.

" By the way, have you remembered big sis came here last night?"
Mei Zhan asked whilst holding his cup of coffee,

" Isn't Tuesday ?------ eeh!! Damnit! I forgot that it's Tuesday yesterday!"
Mei Cheng exclaimed, he massaged his temple from disappointment, his big sister must have seen him drunk again and he know well, his brother, Mei Zhan would be held responsible for his mischievousness.

" It's fine. Big sis didn't stay for long though but next time, when she come maybe we can have a movie marathon when she spend the night here. "

" Is that so...

--I'm sorry."
Mei Cheng blurted in a low tone as he scratched his nape, his unconscious habit when he's shy or reluctant to say something, making Mei Zhan to be confused,

" What are you apologizing for?"

" Tsk! I know... Big sis would reprimand you for what I've done! ---Aghh! I'll go now! Bye!"
Mei Cheng hurried his words almost leaving,

" If you know that, then lessen the burdens you're causing me."
Mei Zhan expressed, and Mei Cheng halted, reeled to his big brother and smirk,

" No. "

" What do you mean, Cheng?!"

" I mean, isn't it nicer that way?"
Mei Cheng blatted as he smirk playfully, teasing his big brother, Mei Zhan that starts to frown,

" What --!!! You little shit!"

And the door closed as Mei Cheng went off.

------------------------------

A/N: Good day folks! *q*//
I really love ZhanGe >\\\\<  do you love him too? *////*
How's this entry? ...ehkk?