6: DISRUPT

The noise of chattering from every classroom seemed not to reach the striding in silent and enjoying his just bought sundae -----Mei Cheng.

Whenever something is kinda bothering Mei Cheng's mind, first thing that he would likely to do is to savour Chocolate sundae and it calms him afterwards.

Been silent walking in the hallways to go back to Song JinYang----------abruptly, a hand clutched his arms and pulled him to a room inside, the chemistry labaratory.

He didn't bother to look at who pulled him as he was very startled as his chocolate sundae flew away from his hand, from that surprise pull splashed a lot on his front polo even up to his shoulders and neck.

" That smelled sweet."

Surprised by that familiar voice, Mei Cheng reeled and meet with those splendor face he is hoping to be the last to see-------especially with those subtle eyes that he loathed the most.

" What the hell is wrong with you?! "
Mei Cheng barked,

" Well~ .... I "
Wan FanXing hanged his words as he nonchalantly forward to Mei Cheng with a smirk, making Mei Cheng to be annoyed as hell.

Mei Cheng, already annoyed and at the same time got a bad feeling as this 'Wan FanXing' is slowly nearing him, he was alarmed and thought of escaping anyhow but his pride won't allow him to do that.

Wan FanXing got close standing, face to face with Mei Cheng. From proximity, Wan FanXing got to scan more of Mei Cheng's handsome features and the most attractive to him was his plump lips but pursed tight from annoyance. Wan FanXing, from undeniable interest about those pursed lips---- raised his hand and slam it to the wall behind Mei Cheng.

Mei Cheng, seemed to be unfazed but actually is still contemplating if to run or kick the ass of this unknown bastard first who is nonchalantly trying to corner him like a spider trapping a fly through its cobwebs. He can't look straight from those very close loathsome eyes he never notice that the latter is focus on scrutinizing him, with a confused mind and so he flinched lightly as a hand raised suddenly and made him back to look at those splendor face.

It took a bit of time but Mei Cheng was consumed by annoyance. He thought,

Who is this bastard trying to corner me? Tch!

He felt like a prey when as always, he is the predator to any trouble and so, he pushed Wan FanXing in the chest and got to retreat a bit.

" What the fuck do you want?! "

" Retribution. "
Wan FanXing simply replied as he got to forward closer again,

" The hell are you sayin'??! Are you messing with me?! You bastard!"
Mei Cheng roared and by that, throw a punch but agilely dodged by Wan FanXing.
Mei Cheng was surprised, he attacked quite fast but the latter's faster he didn't noticed a foot made a lower side kick and made him to slide and fell off flat ------face first to the floor.

Mei Cheng groaned and furiously scatter to get up but Wan FanXing forcefully pulled his arm to face him,

" Jackass! What the---"

" I've noticed this but you seem to have a foul tongue... Mei Cheng. "
Wan FanXing scrabbled to suspend using all fours the flailing Mei Cheng to the floor.

" W-what.... why do you know me! You-----! "
Mei Cheng cringed and was more alarmed from his suspended position, of all the troubles and gangfights he had, never once he got to be cornered as this with a perplexing feeling------ he just hate to admit but he's starting to feel fear. He never expected that this man would be this strong to suspend him flat in the floor.

But Wan FanXing only chuckled a bit, adding horror to the struggling like a rascal Mei Cheng,

" Damnit! Damnit! Let go! Bastard----!"

And Wan FanXing bent lower,
leaving to make Mei Cheng's eyes widened to no end his eyeballs might roll over the floor,

" W----why d-did .... you.. lick me!!?! Let go fcker! I said, let go of me! "

" What? I only licked the chocolate that's stained on your neck. "
Wan FanXing cunningly replied,

" Huhhh?!!! You shitty insane pervert! Just what the hell do you want! "
No matter what profanity Mei Cheng throw at the man above, it just won't budge at all.

" As I've said, retribution. "

" Fuck what you're saying! Let go of me bastard! " Mei Cheng roared nonstop until Wan FanXing's expression got more stern and sharp just like his piercing tone saying,

" Listen, I won't forgive those who've hurt PeiXin. "

Aghast from the vicious tone and words, Mei Cheng was stunned underneath, he never even realize immediately as Wan FanXing close off the distance between their faces, invading his hanging plump lips ------but with a sharp tongue as Wan FanXing concluded in his mind.

--------------------------------

A/N: Sup' folks ! Good day//
It's been awhile UwU~
Happy Quarantine hohoho *^*/